Chapter 13

Kong: So you are correct they celebrated Niran's birthday here. But why? Why here?

New: I said don't come here.

New didn't give any shock reaction but worried that something happened to Kong and Kla.

Kong/Kla: Oh no!!

New looked like he caught their naughty Kids playing in the sand. He walked towards them and handed them two clothes to cover their nose.

New: I said don't come here. See this place contains dust and insufficient air. This is why you fainted that time. Come out before you two faint.

Kong: Grandpa New why you celebrate…

New: I will let you know everything after we come out of this room. I'm worried something happened to both of you. Here we don't have ventilation to breathe properly. Come let's go.

Kla: But how did you know we were here Grandpa?

New showed one mobile phone which shows this study room and every corridor in this mansion.

New: I fixed a camera in my study room which no one noticed. That day I was the one who picked you up from this secret room. And…..

New once again looked at the mobile in which it shows Niran walking around the corridor to reach the study room….

New: Shi….

New about curse but stopped looking at the kids.

New: You two come here.

New dragged to the wall and pushed the button on the right side which makes the wall slide on the left and they can see the backyard of the mansion.

New: Kong, Niran is looking for you I think. So go right towards here and you will reach the garden and Kla you come with me.

Kong: But Grandpa.

New: I will say everything. Please not now.

Kong just nodded and went towards the right direction while New and Kla went back to the study room and closed everything and the lights.

New: Kla baby. I will tell you everything. Now come with me.

Niran: Grandpa!

New little shocked to see Niran right in the study room.

New: What are you doing here baby?

Niran: I was looking for Kong. Did you see him, Grandpa?

New: He said he couldn't sleep since it's a new place so he went outside to get some fresh air.

Niran: Oh,...but why are you and Nong Kla here in the study room?

New: I couldn't sleep so I came to my story room to read something. I always do this, you know.

Niran: Yes but kla,...

Kla: P'Niran I was very tired so I didn't eat properly at dinner. After getting some sleep I felt hungry. Since I saw Grandpa here in the study room I asked him to prepare something for me.

New: So yes I was about to prepare something for him.

Niran: Don't worry Grandpa. I will make something for nong Kla. You go and sleep.

New: That's okay baby. You go and bring Kong inside, the weather outside is cold.

Niran: Oh yes. I will go.

Niran walked fast towards the main door and reached the garden where Kong was standing looking at the moon.

Niran backgugged him and kissed him on his neck before inhaling the scent.