Chapter 14

Charong: Happy Birthday Niran.

Everyone turned to look at the newcomers and smiled.

Gulf: Dad!!

Gulf went near and hugged him.

Charong: How are you, Gulf?

Gulf: I am good, Dad. Welcome everyone.

Gulf welcomed others who were standing beside him and hugged them. Aat, Chet and Ras wished birthday wishes to Niran before sitting with others.

Charong: This reminds me of your second birthday. You were so cute that I wanted to hold you in my arms so bad.

Niran: What about now GrandDad? You can still hold me.

Niran hugged Charong and felt content.

Niran: Also don't I look cute now?

Charong: Actually you become more cute and handsome. Also with your naughty mate.

"Did he see that?" Kong said to himself.

Kong felt more embarrassed that he stood close behind Niran to cover his body and grabbed the hem of his shirt. Charong looked at how Kong try to cover his body, Kong height is equal to Niran so the way Kong tried to cover himself is so funny that he started laughing hysterically.

Charong: Hahahaha…. Goddess, he is so cute like a kid.

Everyone looked shocked to see Charong laughing. They even see him cry once when they entered the Black Raven Pack palace for the first time to meet Charong but not him laughing to his heart's content like this.

Gulf is so happy to see his Dad like this.

"Click click click"

Phuwin: That's it GrandDad. Just one more pic….

Phuwin clicked pictures of Charong laughing while Ben was standing beside taking video of him.

Ben: Laugh more like this GrandDad. You look so sweet and lovely.

Ohm: It's so good to see you like this GrandDad.

Charong stopped his laughing but smiled at everyone around him.

Charong: Come let's take a photo everyone.

They took a group photo again and enjoyed the party for a few more hours before going back to their house.

Few hours later before sleeping, Gulf went to NiranKong's room.

Niran: Grandpa!!

Gulf: Sorry for disturbing…

Niran: No Grandpa, it's fine. Come inside.

Once he entered the room, he walked to Kong and embraced in his arms.

Kong: Grandpa!!

Gulf: Thank you…Thank you so much. I never saw My Dad laugh. He smiles rarely.
Thank you once again.

Kong: I didn't do anything……seriously I felt more embarrassed. But I am delighted to see Granddad being happy like this.

Gulf: I have never seen him this happy since I was child. I felt bad that I can't make him this happy but you did. He acts like a bad person all this time and he still is not ready to give up his stubbornness about destined mates.

Niran: It's all because of the curse and he accepts us, that's what makes me happy.

Gulf: Hmm. Kong, I want to give you something. Ask anything I will give it to you.