chapter 61

The force with which Liu Yu held Song Shuyu's hands continued to tighten, and his body leaned forward in defiance, but he still couldn't make up his mind to push Song Shuyu away, just closed his eyes nervously.

He wasn't ready.

However, if Song Shuyu really wanted to do that, he was not intolerable...

The crisp hemp on the back of his neck spread all the way behind his ear, and Song Shuyu kissed his ear, and then somehow, the other party suddenly stopped.

Liu Yu waited for a while, but did not wait for the following, and did not resist opening his eyes and looking back.

As a result, it just crashed into Song Shuyu's gaze that looked at him for a moment.

Song Shuyu's eyes were very pale, but his eyes were very deep, and he smiled and said, "Don't be nervous, I just want to kiss you."

Liu Yu snorted stiffly.

"If you don't like it, I'll pay attention to it later."

Liu Yu quickly shook his head: "No, I don't dislike it."

Song Shuyu looked at him, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth never fell: "That's like?" "

Liu Yu was silent, and although he couldn't see his own face, he guessed that his face must be red.

When Song Shuyu saw this, it was not good to tease Liu Yu again, but looking at Liu Yu's blushing appearance, he couldn't help but rejoice and hugged the person tightly in his arms.

"Well, let's not talk about that."

Liu Yu obediently pressed his cheek to Song Shuyu's shoulder, and his hand wrapped around Song Shuyu's waist to his back, and gently hugged the person.

However, this action alone consumed most of his courage.

He had hardly ever been so proactive.

Song Shuyu stroked his back and asked, "Is Liu Chunhua back in the village?"

"Yesterday I came back." Liu Yu also heard Aunt Zhang talk about this matter this morning, And Aunt Zhang compared liu chunhua's family, and got the news the first time they returned to the village, and they also knew that they had been closed behind closed doors after returning to the village, and they would not let anyone enter the house to visit them.

When Song Shuyu heard this, he didn't say anything more, only let Liu Yu usually avoid them more, and some people would only get caught in obscurity if they got more.

A few days before the New Year, there was a light snowfall in Yutan Village, and silver-white snowflakes covered the ground and roof, and also piled up a cluster of white dots on the trees.

In the winter, everyone is idle, and the most they do every day is to sweep the snow, the snow in the yard and the snow in the ground.

At the same time, the construction of the house was nearing completion, and the thatched house, which had only one room, was overthrown and replaced by a brand new wooden house.

It is said to be a wooden house, but the house is not all made of wood, the walls are made of brick, the roof is made of tiles, and there are several kitchens, firewood rooms and extra bedrooms built outside.

The whole house was fenced by a new fence, and the yard was much larger than before.

Mao Sheng had already led people to make the new furniture, and when the house was built, he kept leading people to put the furniture in.

On the day of the move, Aunt Zhang and Aunt Wang led a group of children to help.

The cold wind whistled, Liu Yu was wearing a thick jacket and a furry hat on her head, but her heart was hot and tight.