chapter 20

If you want to talk about Liu Yu's life, it is a long story.

Liu Chunhua's father and mother only have two children under her knees, the younger brother is smarter than her, Ming Ming's father found Mr. Teaching at the same time to teach their sisters and brothers to read and read, but every time the brother's speed is in front of her, and later in order not to let her be punished by Mr. Teaching, the younger brother deliberately slowed down the progress many times.

However, she did not feel grateful at all, but instead hated her brother's hypocrisy in her heart.

As the two of them grew older, Liu Chunhua's dislike for her brother grew.

She looks like her father, slender eyes, towering nose bridge, brother looks like a mother, fair skin, round eyes, she is often excluded, brother is always loved.

This went on until the age of sixteen, when his brother suddenly decided to carry his bags and try his luck in the capital, and he walked for three years.

During those three years, Liu Chunhua passed the most relaxed stage of his life and was introduced by a matchmaker to Lu Zhaotian.

When she was five months pregnant, her bedridden mother told her a secret that had been hidden in the family for a long time, and that the men of their Liu family could conceive and have children like women.

Before, I didn't say it, because the men of the Liu family all lived a life of marrying and having children like ordinary people, and such a strange thing was not to say, but now things have changed.

Liu Chunhua listened to Liu Mu's words, and her heart clattered, as if she had guessed something.

Sure enough, then Liu Mu told liu mu about her brother being fucked in the capital, and the brother told Liu mu everything in the letter, and said that he planned to take the child back with the child after giving birth.

Mother Liu knew that time was running out and might not be able to hold on to her brother's return, so Qian Dingwan instructed Liu Chunhua to keep the secret, and if conditions permitted, help her brother who had returned from the capital.

Liu Chunhua only knew so much, until her brother died a year after his brother returned, she did not hear from his brother about Liu Yu's other father.

She guessed that Liu Yu's other father should be from the capital, and he had done something against his brother, and might even have married and had children, otherwise his brother would not have left everything behind and returned with the child.

Now, more than ten years later, Liu Chunhua was shocked and had to accept the reality, she told the secret to Lu Zhaotian and Lu Liancai, but did not mention a word in front of Liu Yu.

One is that she never regarded Liu Yu as a family, and the other is that she never thought that Liu Yu would one day get mixed up with a man.

Although it was really helpless for Liu Yu to sleep in the same bed with the man, she could not help but think more when she knew the inside story.

Gathering his thoughts, Liu Chunhua found that Lu Liancai's entire face was completely red.

"Mother, why are you talking about this again?" Lu Liancai shouted, "You talk all day long, are you annoyed?"

Liu Chunhua said solemnly, "You are annoyed with me now, and when something happens, you will not be bothered by me."

Lu Liancai rolled his eyes: "What can happen?"

"There's so much that can happen." Liu Chunhua said, as if thinking of something, she tilted the corner of her mouth and sneered, "In case of a human life, you have a doll in your belly, I see how you can still run after Ah Yuan's ass."