chapter 50

Liu Yu followed the two yacha out of the carriage and entered the yamen.

It was not yet time for the church to open, and he had to go to the back and wait.

Liu Yu didn't know which one was behind what Ya Cha said, he thought it was an interrogation room or something, so he followed Ya Cha around the way, and finally came to a small courtyard with a pond and a rockery.

The messenger politely invited him into the courtyard: "When the church opens, someone will call you, and before that, you will rest here, there is fresh tea and snacks on the table, you are not welcome, although you eat."

"Good, good..." Liu Yu was really flattered, he never dreamed that the treatment of a visit to Yamen would be so good.

Seeing that Ya Cha was leaving, Liu Yu hurriedly asked, "May I ask Lord Ya Cha, where are my aunts and them?"

"It's also in the gate." Ya Cha squeezed Liu Yu's eyebrows, "Their environment there is very good, you don't have to worry."

The county court of Tongxi County, like the county seats of other places, was built according to the feudal etiquette system, with left and right wu, sleeping in front of and behind, not only the residence where the county governor Sun Ankang and his family lived, but also the front hall and prison where prisoners were interrogated and imprisoned.

In the cell on the other side of the gate.

Lu Liancai had been in this dark, damp and cramped place for two nights, and he was not willing to be smoothed out when he came, and at this moment he just wanted to escape from here quickly.

Even worse than him were Liu Chunhua and Lu Zhaotian, who were hit by the board, and every blow of Ya Cha was extremely heavy, even if they did not kill them, they almost cost them half a life.

Liu Chunhua and Lu Zhaotian were each lying on a bed, their faces colorless, and the pain was so weak that even the sound of breathing was extremely weak.

There were a few times last night when Lu Liancai even thought that his father and mother were going to die.

He was half-kneeling in front of the stone bed where Liu Chunhua was lying on his stomach, his eyes were already crying like walnuts, and he pleaded with fear and fear: "Mother, why don't we recognize it, anyway, for so many years Liu Yu and his father left the bunks are all we are collecting rent, the big deal is to return the money to him, it is better than being beaten to death here!"

As he spoke, Lu Liancai couldn't help but cry again, tears and snot flowing together on his dirty face.

Lu Liancai has always loved to be clean, and at home he had to coax and persuade him to help with his work for a long time, but at this time he couldn't take care of anything, and the whole person was like a hanako on the side of the road, and his clothes were dirty and smelly.

Liu Chunhua heard her son's cries in confusion and opened her eyes with difficulty.

Lu Lian saw this and cried even harder: "Mother..."

"You think... The current situation... Is it still the same as we thought? Liu Chunhua struggled with every word she spat out, her lips were dry and cracked, her eyes were scattered, and it took a long time before she found her voice and continued, "They don't just want us... Give away the house and the money, and ask us... Put on an IOU, for decades to come... All for them..."

After speaking, Liu Chunhua closed her eyes in pain.

At first, not to mention the house and the shop, she didn't even want to give away a copper coin, so she made a big fuss in the gate, even trying to get something from those scoundrels, but reality gave her a heavy blow, she couldn't make a fuss about the board in yacha's hand no matter how much trouble she made, and when the heavy board fell, she finally felt the fear.