chapter 72

Liu Yu did not expect that he had actually heard the most familiar name from the mouth of a strange man, and immediately tensed his body, he was very uncomfortable with the man's blunt gaze, and subconsciously hid behind the gray-clad man.

Who knew that the man suddenly lifted his feet and walked towards him.

His eyes widened in fright, and he turned his head to see that the gray-clad man had no intention of opening his mouth at all, so he quickly shook his head and denied, "I am not Liu Chunshi."

"Then you are—" As he spoke, the man had already walked up to him, his tall figure blocking almost all the light, "Liu Chunshi's son?"

Fang Cai men sat and didn't feel anything, at this moment they stood face to face, Liu Yu found that the man was very tall, it seemed to be about the same height as Song Shuyu.

The man looked very young, but the fine lines at the corners of his eyes still exposed his age, although his gaze was heavy, but a faint smile was once again hung on his face, even if he looked at Liu Yu condescendingly, he could not be jealous and afraid.

This man may have grown up with an approachable face, and Song Shuyu is a person of both styles.

Liu Yu's shoulders slowly relaxed, and somehow he didn't seem to be so nervous.

"I knew Liu Chun when I knew her." The man said slowly, "He is a native of Tongxi County in Qianzhou, he grew up in Tongxi County before he was sixteen years old, and he also went to school in Tongxi County, and after he was sixteen years old, he came to the capital with his friends and stayed for four years, but then he returned to your Tongxi County."

Every sentence of the man is true, and the more Liu Yu listens, the more he can't hide the surprise on his face, and he looks at the man incredibly: "You really know my father!"

The man smiled and nodded, and he looked at the gray-clad man behind Liu Yu: "Xi Jin."

Xi Jin heard this, turned around and walked out of the house with understanding, and took the door of the hut with him.

"Come and sit." The man went to the table and made a cup of tea for Liu Yu and pushed the snacks on the table in front of Liu Yu.

Liu Yu was embarrassed to drink other people's tea and eat other people's snacks as soon as he came, he sat down opposite the man in a disciplined manner, put his hands on his knees, and looked at the man with his eyes shining: "Are you my father's friend?"

The man was stunned, but quickly reacted, he nodded, "It's a friend, but not exactly a friend."

"Huh? Imperfection...... Is it a friend? Liu Yu looked at the man blankly, obviously not understanding this answer.

However, the man did not want to explain, he smiled and introduced himself: "My surname is Xiao, my name is He, I am a few years older than your father, you can call me Uncle Xiao."

Liu Yu was still wondering about Fang Cai's answer, but after listening to Xiao He's words, he immediately put those doubts behind and obediently called out Uncle Xiao.

Xiao He smiled and poured himself a cup of tea: "Didn't your father mention me to you?"

Liu Yu shook his head.

His father had left early, and he didn't even have a chance to talk to him.

But Xiao He didn't know the reason, he gave a very soft oh, leaned forward slightly backwards, and slowly put down the teacup he had raised.

The air was suddenly silent.

Liu Yu clenched his fingers and carefully glanced at Xiao He's reaction.