chapter 19

"Sister Jiang!"

"Xiao Jiang!"

The women crouching on the shore to wash their clothes were startled.

They hurriedly got up, as if they wanted to fish Jiang Ruolan out of the water, but the river was turbulent, they were still wearing clean clothes and shoes and socks, if they went into the water, they would definitely be embarrassed when they came back, and they might not even be able to wash the rest of their clothes.

With some concerns in their hearts, the women could only stand on the shore and do something anxious, and no one wanted to go into the water to catch people.

Fortunately, although the river was turbulent, it only half flooded Jiang Ruolan.

If the fall was not serious, Jiang Ruolan should be able to get up on his own.

The women were all lucky and shouted Jiang Ruolan's name, but after shouting for half a day, they did not see Jiang Ruolan lying in the water get up.

Except for the scream of planting, Jiang Ruolan did not make a sound anymore, and after planting into the river, there was no movement at all, like wood in the water, allowing the river to flow past her.

The women gradually found that something was wrong, and Aunt Dong, who was standing in the middle, took a closer look, and her face turned pale in an instant: "Sister Jiang's eyes are closed!"

Hearing this, the expressions of the other women were also difficult to see the extreme, and they shouted in horror what to do.

At this moment, Liu Yu, who had already taken off his shoes and socks, stepped into the river, and the clear water suddenly flooded his white ankles, and he pulled the hem of his clothes to his waist, and his trouser legs were pulled to his knees, revealing the same white and slender calves.

There are many sharp stones along the river, but the stones at the bottom of the river have long been washed and smoothed by the current, and it is not uncomfortable to step on them.

Liu Yusan stepped to Jiang Ruolan's side in two steps.

I saw that Jiang Ruolan's eyes were tightly closed, and her hair and clothes were soaked, but the whole person was motionless, as if she had no consciousness.

Liu Yu bent down and touched under Jiang Ruolan's head, and felt a stone that was not small, just against the back of Jiang Ruolan's head.

Aunt Dong shouted, "Liu Yu, how are you Aunt Jiang?"

"She hit her head and passed out." After Liu Yu finished speaking, he grabbed the clothes on Jiang Ruolan's shoulders, turned his feet towards Jiang Ruolan on the shore for half a circle, and then dragged them to the shore.

The women on the shore helped with all their might.

Jiang Ruolan was tall, somewhat fat, and her hair and clothes were still soaked with water, and it was really laborious to drag her to the shore, and Rao Was Liu Yu was exhausted and breathless.

It was difficult to drag people up, and an aunt also rushed to the rescue soldier, who was the husband of Aunt Jiang who was working in the field.

Aunt Jiang's husband couldn't even take care of other things on the shore, and with the help of several people from Aunt Dong, he picked up Aunt Jiang and ran back, and Aunt Dong and the others were embarrassed to stay and continue to wash their clothes, so they had to follow behind.

After a group of people ran away, Liu Yu was the only one left by the river.

Liu Yu was not in a hurry to go ashore to put on his shoes, he stood in the same place and took two deep breaths, waiting for his heartbeat to stabilize before turning around and walking to the position where Jiang Ruolan had fallen.