chapter 6

The blood and water on the hare pheasant's body were not treated cleanly, but fortunately, Su Yuan was intimate and laid a very thick layer of pig grass underneath, so as not to let the blood water flow to the ground.

That's all these things —

Liu Yu thought that he should return them to Su Yuan.

Since he had decided to keep his distance from Su Yuan, he would never be able to collect Su Yuan's things again.

It's just that his home and Su Yuan's family are not close, even if they cut a short road, they have to walk a long way, carrying these things past, it is inevitable that there will be some sense of ostentation.

Liu Yu thought about it again and again, he could only help Su Yuan deal with these hares and pheasants first, and then find some banana leaves to wrap in a few layers, and then put them in the back basket full of pig grass, no one knew what was inside.

Having made up his mind, he began to get busy.

Liu Yu had a lot of work to do, after disposing of the hare and pheasant, he also had to hand over the clothes that had been dried yesterday to the captain, and by the way, he would take some dirty clothes from the captain to wash.

There are also the clothes of Aunt Zhang and Aunt Wang, which must be sent to them separately after drying.

Speaking of which, there is not enough firewood and water in the house.

The water is good to say, the wellhead is not far from his house, you can go to fetch water at any time, but the firewood is very troublesome, you need to go outside the village, if you can't pick up the dry branches suitable for burning, you have to borrow an axe to cut down the tree, and it takes more than half a day's work to come and go.

Whenever this happened, Liu Yu was very envious of those people who had a lot of people.

If only he had someone to handle it.

But he knew he could only think.

Although the sixteen-year-old has reached the age of talking about marriage, according to his current situation, which girl in the village can rest assured that she will marry him?

Even if a girl is willing to marry him, if he marries someone else's girl, isn't he harming someone's girl?

Liu Yu came to Zhou Zheng's house while thinking about it, thinking too much, he couldn't help but sigh, until he saw Zhou Zheng and a person coming out of the house, he quickly patted his face, gathered his emotions, took off his back basket and walked forward.

"Captain, I'll give you these washed clothes first."

"It's Xiao Yu, you've come just in time." Zhou Zheng smiled and pointed to Su Yuan next to him, "Your brother has been talking to me for a long time for your business." "

Liu Yu looked at Su Yuan doubtfully: "My business? "

Su Yuan pursed his lips and said nothing.

"It should be the business of the person you took in." Zhou Zheng asked Liu Yu and Su Yuan to wait in the courtyard for a while, he put the clothes that Liu Yu handed over into the house, only to pull Liu Yu and then said, "Your brother told me that I have been busy and confused lately, and I have not thought it through, knowing that you have only moved out of your aunt's house, and I have left that person in your house." "

Liu Yuhuan said, "Don't get in the way, Captain Li." "

"You have a bed there, how can you not get in the way?"

Liu Yu choked on the words.

Zhou Zheng smiled: "In this way, your brother said that he has an empty room at home and can take in that person, and his brother and sister-in-law have no opinion, so I will find a few people to move that person to his house." "