chapter 63

Liu Yu was confused by the kiss, but he also sensed Song Shuyu's intentions, and his heart tightened, and he quickly pressed his hand on Song Shuyu's hand.

Breathe some distance.

Liu Yu's eyes were wet, the red under his eyes spread, he seemed to have fallen into the water, even if one hand was pressing Song Shuyu's hand, the other hand was still tightly clinging to Song Shuyu's shoulder.

He gasped and looked at Song Shuyu, looking very helpless.

"Zhen, Big Brother Zhen..."

Song Shuyu stopped moving and kissed Liu Yu's forehead soothingly.

After feeling Liu Yu's resistance, he stopped thinking about continuing.

"It's not too early, let's go to bed earlier."

Song Shuyu let go of Liu Yu, originally wanted to help the other party tie the belt, but he thought of taking off his clothes when he went to bed later, so he just pulled the belt vainly.

He touched Liu Yu's head.

Who knew that Liu Yu suddenly grabbed his hand that he had not yet put down.

He looked at Liu Yu in shock and then smiled, "What's wrong?"

"I can." Liu Yu seemed to have summoned up great courage, holding his hand and trembling slightly, but his tone was particularly firm, "You continue."

Song Shuyu stood where he was, and for a moment there was no movement.

Liu Yu thought that it was his own refusal that made Song Shuyu jealous, and after hesitating, he suddenly bit his teeth and crossed his heart, and directly pulled off his belt.

His clothes were not difficult to take off, he ripped off his belt, and his coat came down as soon as he pulled it off, but he was in a hurry, and accidentally ripped the clothes inside, which was really laborious.

He had never done such a thing, and he had never imagined that he would one day do such a thing, and his clothes had not yet been taken off, but his cheeks were already burning to the point of burning.

Slowly, he lowered his hands and looked pitifully at Song Shuyu: "Big Brother Zhen..."

Song Shuyu sighed lightly and reached out to pull Liu Yu into his arms.

......

It snowed again outside at some point.

Zeng Yi and Zeng Fei sat side by side on the roof, although they didn't say anything, but in their hearts they knew what was happening in the house below.

Speaking of which, they had followed the regent for so many years, and it was the first time they had encountered such a thing, and in the silence, an atmosphere called embarrassment spread between the two of them.

They sat motionless for a long time, and finally Zeng Fei, who couldn't stand it, took the lead in speaking: "Fortunately, tonight's snow is not big, and it should be much more convenient for adults to rush tomorrow morning."

"Hmm." Zeng Yi answered dryly.

"By the way, you have arranged everything about the adult's return to Beijing, right?"

"It was arranged earlier." Zeng Yi glanced at Zeng Fei, "Besides, is it a little late for you to ask at this time?" "

Zeng Fei scratched his head, thinking that he didn't have nothing to say, otherwise the two of them would be so embarrassed to sit.

So not long after, Zeng Fei began to have no words to say: "I think it is okay for the adults to leave one of us here, but the adult let us both stay, and when the adult returns to the capital in the future, we will not be able to do things for the adult."