chapter 11

How come even Liu Chunhua and Lu Zhaotian came?

Although Liu Yu had doubts in his heart, but the situation in front of him made him have no effort to think much, he hurriedly moved the stools in the house out, but there were too many people, and even some people did not squeeze in, and could only probe the brain outside the courtyard door.

In the end, only a small number of people sat, and the rest all stood.

After Zhou Zheng beckoned everyone to huddle together and let everyone calm down, he pulled Liu Yu to his side.

"Have everyone arrived?" Zhou Zheng raised his voice, "Each neighborhood commander counts the number of people in each family, and each family must come over with one person."

The neighbors were instructed to get up and count them at once.

On the way to the count, a dozen more people arrived.

Soon, the neighbors were counted, and the people who should come were basically coming.

In everyone's eyes, Zhou Zheng said: "A while ago, Liu Yu saved his personal life by the Yutan River, I think everyone has heard about it, and it is precisely for this matter that everyone is called here."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's expressions were a little strained.

Although everyone is a farmer facing the loess with his back to the sky, usually he can't read a big character, but everyone is not a fool who doesn't understand anything, what kind of thing can make Zhou Zheng shout the big guy to Liu Yu's house?

Eight out of ten is to get the big guys to discuss the settlement of that person together.

Zhou Zheng ignored the changes in everyone's expressions, did not pause, and then said: "I have already reported this matter to the county magistrate, who said that the situation is special now, and we must first serve the adults above us and then take care of our next business, that is to say, we must solve this matter ourselves."

Sure enough...

Everyone had different expressions, and their eyes hovered between Zhou Zheng and Liu Yu.

Liu Yu was extremely weak when he thought that the man had been picked up by himself, he did not dare to look directly into everyone's eyes, and looked down at his toes the whole time, quieter than the two hens in the cage.

At this time, someone shouted: "Captain, how do you plan to solve it?"

Zhou Zheng was holding a lantern in his hand, and the dim light reflected his face that had grown a lot of wrinkles, he frowned, and said in a deep voice: "It's not early in the morning, everyone is busy going back to rest, I won't give everyone a bend, our Yutan Village is also a more famous village in ten miles and eight townships, if you drive out an injured big living person, regardless of the lives of others, this matter has come out, don't say I am the chief, it is estimated that your face will not be able to hang."

Everyone heard the words and remained silent in unison.

There are more than ten villages near Tongxi County, large and small, don't look at the surface to get along with each other, in fact, the villages and villages are secretly competing.

After all, every village depends on the development of Tongxi County, and no matter how fair and honest the county magistrate of Tongxi County is, it is impossible to completely level more than a dozen bowls of water.

At this time, it depends on which village develops well, which village manages well, and which village has a better reputation.

Only by getting the favor of the county magistrate can the village and everyone in the village get more convenience.