chapter 36

The boss behind the counter heard their conversation and said in a loud voice: "Little brother said laughing, where can I wear the clothes of my shop to work?"

As soon as Liu Yu heard this, she instantly lost interest in that outfit.

But the boss thought that Song Shuyu and Liu Yu had taken a fancy to the set of clothes, and they rushed out from behind the counter, and introduced themselves: "Little brother, your eldest brother is really good-eyed, that set of clothes is the best clothes in our shop, using the best fabric, please is the most famous embroidery lady in Tongxi County——"

Song Shuyu did not want to listen to the boss's incessant introduction, and directly asked: "How to sell?" 

The boss immediately stopped talking, raised his hand and put up three fingers: "So much."

"Three hundred dollars?" Liu Yu asked, three hundred yuan is not cheap, but it is quite cost-effective to buy such a set of clothes.

"No, no, no—" the boss waved his hand, "how can you afford to buy the treasure of our town store for just three hundred yuan?" I'm talking about three or two pieces of silver.

Liu Yu: "..."

He was startled by this price, and turned back to his senses, quickly pulling Song Shuyu backwards, lest he accidentally touch this expensive dress.

"Of course." Seeing Liu Yu's fierce reaction, the boss immediately added, "The two little brothers are already regular customers of our shop, if you are sincere to buy, I can reduce the price a little."

Song Shuyu asked, "How much?"

"Two or two pieces of silver and eight hundred yuan, how?"

Before Song Shuyu could speak, he was pulled out of the bunk by Liu Yu as if he had escaped.

Liu Yu had never seen such expensive clothes, and Lu Liancai's clothes were almost all made of better fabric, but a set did not exceed five hundred yuan.

Three or two pieces of silver to buy a set of clothes?

Or a thin suit!

Liu Yu didn't dare to think about it.

Fortunately, Song Shuyu seemed to just say something casually, and seeing that Liu Yu was slipping away quickly, he asked amusingly, "Do you like that outfit?"

Liu Yu didn't want to think, "I don't like it."

"Why?"

"You can't work in that outfit."

"What if you don't think about the problem of work?"

At this moment, Liu Yu was quiet and thought about it very seriously, but still shook his head: "I don't like it."

"Why?"

"Three or two pieces of silver are too expensive." Liu Yu said, "And it can't play the value of three or two pieces of silver on me, I will only wear it like thirty yuan."

This answer surprised Song Shuyu a little, and he slowly stopped.

Liu Yu took Song Shuyu's hand and walked in front, and after noticing that Song Shuyu had stopped, he looked back doubtfully: "What's wrong?"

Song Shuyu stood where he was, seemingly calmly staring at him: "It's just a set of clothes, no matter how exquisite it is, it is also made by hand, and no matter how expensive it is, it is also artificially priced."

Liu Yu's eyelashes fluttered slightly, and he released Song Shuyu's hand and habitually looked down: "But my identity is not worthy of wearing such expensive clothes."