chapter 45

Liu Yu put his hands in front of him, and ten fingers were mixed together in confusion.

He was hesitating to go over.

Song Shuyu had already spoken so obviously, and he was looking for him just to talk to him about the picture book, but how could the contents of the picture book be casually discussed?

Even though his relationship with Song Shuyu was no longer as strange as before, they were not husband and wife after all.

And, and —and —

Husbands and wives will not discuss that kind of thing...

Liu Yu thought silently.

He bit his lower lip and looked at Song Shuyu with a stiff expression.

Song Shuyu sat quietly on a bench, not urging him, but also with no intention of giving up.

For a long time, Liu Yu took a compromising step and sat the bench opposite Song Shuyu, and the two of them separated by a wide Eight Immortals table.

Song Shuyu gave Liu Yu some time to sort out his emotions, until Liu Yu was no longer so nervous, he asked straight away, "Have you ever seen two men together?"

Hearing this, Liu Yu's face warmed up again.

Liu Yu desperately removed the illustrations from his mind, then looked down at his hand on his knee and shook his head.

"Never heard of it?"

Liu Yu still shook his head.

Song Shuyu smiled lightly and said, "But since we can see those contents in the picture book, it means that this kind of thing is not uncommon in your county."

Liu Yu bowed his head and said nothing, his fingers crumpling his clothes.

"Actually, you can think differently." Song Shuyu said, "You see that there are so many people in Yutan Village alone, everyone has different personalities, preferences and some ulterior secrets, some people like cats, some people like dogs, some people like birds, will you cut off contact with them because what they like is different from you?"

"No..." Liu Yu replied in a low voice.

"Isn't it the same to like men or like women?" Song Shuyu went on to say, "Whether men like men or women like women, they are all part of their preferences, which does not mean that they will give up their original way of life to become another person, as long as they do not do things that hurt nature and reason, even if they like people, it is their freedom, isn't it?"

Liu Yu listened with great difficulty, and it took a while to digest Song Shuyu's words, and he seemed to understand and nodded.

"I, I probably get it." Liu Yu said so, but the heat on his cheeks and ears never dissipated.

His whole face was burning like fire, and he could only hide his embarrassment by keeping his head down.

Did Big Brother Zhen finish?

It should be finished...

Great, he thought the other person was going to discuss the picture with him.

It seems that he thought too much.

It's good to think more, it's better to think more...

Thinking like this, Liu Yu quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

As a result, his qi was only half relieved, and he heard Song Shuyu say, "And the picture book from last night——"

Liu Yu: "..."