chapter 87

Liu Yu reached out and wrapped his hand around Song Shuyu's waist and rested his head on Song Shuyu's leg, he didn't seem to be fully awake yet, and he couldn't speak clearly: "When did you come back?"

Song Shuyu's body stiffened, and it took a while before he dared to touch Liu Yu's soft hair with his hand.

"Just came back." Song Shuyu's voice softened unconsciously, "How long have you been sleeping?"

Liu Yu twisted his head and squinted his eyes at the sky outside the window: "Not long, maybe half an hour."

"Then sleep a little longer?"

"Hmm."

Liu Yu felt that the light was a little harsh, so he buried his face in Song Shuyu's robe, and he didn't know where Song Shuyu had been, and there was a faint sandalwood fragrance on his clothes.

It was also this sandalwood that pulled back Liu Yu's consciousness.

Song Shuyu wanted to change his position to make Liu Yu sleep more comfortably, but the person he was holding in his arms suddenly froze, followed by a tingling pain in his waist.

The sudden pain made Song Shuyu raise his eyebrows at once.

"Song Zizhen?" Liu Yu finally woke up, and got up from Song Shuyu's body with a completely different expression from Fang Cai's face, "It was you."

Song Shuyu was stabbed by the unconscious resistance between Liu Yu's eyebrows, and pretended to pull Liu Yu's hand without incident: "Will there be anyone else besides me?"

Liu Yu did not struggle, but also did not take the initiative, just looked at Song Shuyu with a wooden face.

Song Shuyu looked at Liu Yu's bulging abdomen, without the cover of the wide robe coat, Liu Yu's pregnant belly, who was wearing only a undershirt, was quite obvious, he crossed his legs with some difficulty, so he stretched out his legs and sat with two legs spread wide.

Usually, Liu Yu would pay attention to the image whether he was in front of Song Shuyu or in front of others, but at this time, it was like a broken jar and broken, and it didn't matter how Song Shuyu looked at him.

Song Shuyu's gaze stayed on Liu Yu's abdomen for a while, as if he wanted to touch it, but he didn't have the guts.

Finally, when he reached out, he landed on Liu Yu's knee.

Gently rub it.

But I saw Liu Yu frown and hiss.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt? Song Shuyu did not dare to move again, and his fingers pressed weakly on Liu Yu's knees.

Before leaving the palace, he deliberately went to the imperial study, and in addition to discussing important matters with the little emperor, he also asked the little emperor to help gather the imperial doctors in the palace.

The imperial doctors in the palace are roughly divided into two kinds, one is screened through layers of examinations, with more theoretical knowledge, but there is little knowledge and solidified thinking, and the other is through recruitment into the palace, once mostly traveling doctors, walking south and north, curing many difficult diseases, and seeing many new things.

Song Shuyu picked two imperial doctors who had experienced the latter, avoided the little emperor and others, and asked the two imperial doctors about the man's birth alone.

The two imperial doctors were sincerely afraid, although they had not seen a man pregnant and had a child, but after more than ten years of wandering outside, they had heard some rumors, and they did not give a definite reply, only saying that they needed time to consult and discuss.