chapter 69

This sentence was like a thunderbolt in Zeng Yi's mind, and his brain appeared blank for a moment, and after reacting, he asked busily: "Where did he run?" Are you chasing?

"I ran up the hill to the west, and our people have caught up, but we haven't heard from them yet, so we probably haven't caught up." The man was hesitant and said quickly, "We are not familiar with the terrain on the mountain, and he grew up in the mountains, and the more he consumes it, the more he is afraid that he will not find anyone."

Zeng Yi took a deep breath and said sharply, "Then what are you still stunned to do?" Hurry up and find me!"

"Yes, yes, yes..." The man ran with a rolling belt.

At this time, Zeng Fei also rushed over, he heard Fang Cai's conversation, frowned and said: "Liu Yu is more familiar with the terrain on the mountain than we are, but he only has two legs in the end, and he can't do martial arts, so he certainly can't run far."

Unfortunately, this sentence did not play a comforting role, Zeng Yi was still a bitter and vengeful expression, he sighed and said: "You follow everyone to find him, I will write a letter to the adult, this matter does not tell the adult that it is not okay."

"Okay."

......

A round of clear moon hung in the night sky, and the silver-white moonlight shrouded like a tulle, passing through the layers of branches and falling on Liu Yu's body, leaving only a thin and seemingly innocent afterglow.

Liu Yu walked through the woods, his feet rustling on the fallen leaves, and he ran with two heavy burdens on his back.

Those people seemed to be dumped by him.

But Liu Yu did not dare to take it lightly, and he bent east and west with his familiarity with the mountain and went straight to the direction of Yutan Peak.

There are only a few avenues leading to Yutan Peak, but there are many trails hidden between the trees, but the terrain on the mountain is complex, and if you are not careful, you will get lost, if you fail to get out of the mountain in time, even if you do not encounter jackals, tigers and leopards, you may go deeper and deeper, and you will never go out again.

The night was getting thicker and thicker, Liu Yu didn't know how long he had been running, he was breathing heavily, the clothes on his body were all soaked with sweat, and the pace of vanity was getting slower and slower.

He found a hidden place to sit down and rest, his beating heart seemed to jump out of his throat, and he took out the kettle and drooled, barely suppressing the surging in his heart.

In order not to let those people suspect Yang Langzhong's body, he deliberately dragged it out for a month before leaving, leaving a letter to Zhou Zheng when he left, saying that he had gone out to find someone, and asked Zhou Zheng to help give the chickens and ducks at home to his uncle and aunt who had helped him.

There was also the Puji Medical Center, where he also said hello and apologized.

The only pity is that the newly built house will not know what year and month it will be able to live back.

Liu Yu was distraught, but he tried his best to prevent his thinking from diverging, and the most important thing at the moment was to quickly leave the jurisdiction of Tongxi County.

He had been running for two or three hours, his stomach was already grumbling with hunger, and his bag contained a lot of prepared dry food, but it was all cold.

Liu Yu flipped out a cold steamed bun and nibbled on it as he got up and continued to walk forward.

He really couldn't run, walking was one foot deep and one foot shallow, but no matter how tired he was, he could only grit his teeth and insist, fortunately, those people had not caught up.