chapter 37

Mao Sheng frowned, looked up and down at Song Shuyu with strange eyes, and then said, "This brother, we are talking about rebuilding the house."

"I know." Song Shuyu's tone was still calm, there was not much ups and downs in his eyes, and the whole person was calm as if he was discussing a very ordinary matter with Mao Sheng.

Mao Sheng choked for a moment and asked uncertainly, "So what you just said was to repair?"

"Yes." Song Shuyu said, "And we are cultivating together."

"......"

Mao Sheng wondered if he had heard it wrong or if this person had heard it wrong, hadn't he said that it would take at least twenty-two pieces of silver to rebuild the house? Or is it that this person has lost even the basic common sense after losing his memory, and he has no idea how much twenty-two pieces of silver it is.

For a moment, Mao Sheng didn't know how to answer Song Shuyu's words, and he turned his blank eyes to Liu Yu. Depressed

Liu Yu reacted to this, hurriedly went to pull Song Shuyu's hand, and whispered: "Brother Zhen, it is too expensive to repair together, we can't afford twenty-two silvers, in fact, Uncle Mao's suggestion is also good, if the cost is not high, we will repair the kitchen first."

The rest can be endured, but there is no kitchen, it is always inconvenient.

However, Song Shuyu didn't seem to listen to his words, grabbed his hand with his backhand, and gently squeezed it calmly: "Don't worry, I have a method."

Liu Yu was stunned, "What do you have to do?"

Song Shuyu smiled at him, released his hand, and turned to Mao Sheng: "We will pay the deposit first, and Uncle Lao will help us to make a deal, and within five days, we will definitely take the money."

Liu Yu raised his voice in shock, "Big Brother Zhen! "

Mao Sheng also looked incredulous: "Within five or five days?"

Song Shuyu nodded, "Within five days."

"Big Brother Zhen." Liu Yu grabbed Song Shuyu's hand again, and he blushed so quickly that he quickly said, "We don't have that much money, and the money in our family is not enough to make up twenty-two pieces of silver." "

Song Shuyu turned to look at him and asked softly, "Do you believe me?"

"I..." Liu Yu said for a moment, he looked up, and then he saw his panicked expression in Song Shuyu's amber pupils, and slowly, the color of panic was suppressed, "I believe in you, but -"

"Just believe me." Song Shuyu took his hand, and this time he did not let go again.

Liu Yu opened his mouth, but didn't say anything.

He looked down at the hand he and Song Shuyu were holding, and somehow, a heart began to beat restlessly again.

He rarely held hands with people like this, and the object of the several hand-holding experiences he remembered was Song Shuyu.

At first I didn't think there was anything.

But now he actually felt that the piece of skin he and Song Shuyu touched was faintly hot.

His fingers stiffened in mid-air for a moment, then gently bent to catch Song Shuyu's fingers.

At the same time, Mao Sheng was also staring at the hand held by Liu Yu and Song Shuyu, he had never seen two big men holding hands in decades of life, but this scene was put on Liu Yu and Song Shuyu, it didn't seem so strange.

Do you have to look at your face while holding hands?

Mao Sheng scratched his head, saw Song Shuyu look over, he did not dwell on this matter anymore, and after repeatedly determining that the other party was going to spend money to rebuild the house, he said: "It is better that you give me three hanging money first, I will take the money to help you, and then make a list for you, probably only take a day or two of hard work, and when you have enough money, come to me at any time, collect money according to the cost on the list, refund more and make up less."