chapter 40

The stakes were so high that Liu Chunhua couldn't even drink the stewed chicken soup, so he quickly dragged Lu Zhaotian back to the house to change his clothes, and then called Lu Liancai, who had just returned, to take an ox cart to the county together.

The ox cart bumped all the way, and Liu Chunhua's heart was also upside down, and she still couldn't understand one thing——

How could Chunshi go to those pimpy scoundrels to borrow money?

Although she did not like Haruhi from childhood to adulthood, according to her understanding of Haruhi, Harushi has her own principles and bottom line for people in the world, and it is impossible to have anything to do with the scoundrels in the county.

Or are the scoundrels deliberately coming to the door to blackmail them?

After all, Chun shi is already dead, and those pimpy scoundrels are dead and unverified no matter what they say.

People are always full of fear of the unknown, and Liu Chunhua is no exception, getting off the ox cart, she runs non-stop towards Boss Chen's shop.

A bun shop opened by Boss Chen hired a few guys, only doing morning and noon business, and at this hour in the afternoon, it basically closed.

Sure enough, by the time Liu Chunhua arrived, the door of the shop had already been closed tightly, and even the signs placed outside to solicit customers were accepted.

But the shops on the left and right sides that do other business are still open.

One of the shops selling rice had no customers, the boss sat bored behind the counter to cut his nails, heard Liu Chunhua's anxious voice outside, and the boss went out to take a look.

"You also came to find Chen Chang?" The boss said, "You should go back, Chen Chang has recently encountered a little trouble, and it is estimated that he will not open the door for a few days."

As soon as Liu Chunhua heard this, her heart, which was already cold, suddenly became extremely cold, and she hurriedly asked, "What trouble has Boss Chen encountered?" Did someone come and make trouble? 

"It's much more serious than making trouble." The boss is not very clear about the origin of the matter, can only say a rough, "It seems that the shop he rented went wrong, the shop owner owes a lot of money or something, those people can't find the shop owner, only come here to ask for money."

The words did not fall, but Liu Chunhua's eyes were black, his legs were soft, and then the whole person was straight and straight back.

Fortunately, Lu Zhaotian, who was standing behind, supported her in time.

"Mother!" Lu Liancai finally realized the seriousness of the matter, stepped forward and grabbed Liu Chunhua's arm, and asked in a tight voice, "Mother, what should we do?"

It took a long time for Liu Chunhua to ease up from that dizziness, she rubbed her sore temples, and said in a dumb voice: "This matter cannot be delayed, we must solve it as soon as possible."

Lu Zhaotian asked, "How to solve it?"

"We went our separate ways to find the people who rented our house and the shop to see if the same thing was happening, but whether there was or not, we had to find out from them whether the money owed was true or not."

Lu Liancai said, "What if it is false?"

Liu Chunhua sneered, and his eyes were full of malice: "They dare to bully us, we dare to make a big fuss about this matter, make a fuss in the yamen, it is best to make trouble in front of the county chief, I don't believe that the county chief will still favor a few scoundrels."