chapter 99

Liu Yu saw that it was still early, and she wanted to go to Xie Song's house again.

Who knew that behind the carriage was Song Shuyu's complaining expression, and poor Zeng Fei, who was also left behind, shrunk in the corner of the carriage in this suffocating air and did not dare to move.

"Finished?" Song Shuyu asked without expression.

Liu Yu nodded and consciously sat down next to Song Shuyu.

Zeng Yi was outside the carriage, and after this period of time together, he could already distinguish what needed to be agreed by his own adult and what things did not need to, such as going to the house of the person named Xie Song, there was no need, anyway, no matter how much his family adult lost his temper at this moment, he would finally agree to Liu Yu's request.

So Zeng Yi drove the carriage straight to Xie Song's house.

After a while, a man emerged from the carriage and sat side by side with him, turning his head to see that it was Zeng Fei.

Zeng Fei wiped his face and said, "I am not suitable to sit inside." "

Zeng Yi had followed his own adult for many years, before Liu Yu did not see it, but he and Zeng Fei both saw it, from the moment Liu Yu left his own adult in the carriage, his own adult was sulking - in the past, the regent was angry with others, and could make the regent dumb eat Huang Lian, only afraid that Liu Yu was the only one who broke the earth.

Suddenly, Zeng Yi was a little distressed about his own adult.

"Still angry?" Zeng Yi asked quietly.

Zeng Fei lowered his head heavily, he didn't want to say more, but he couldn't bear it or didn't hold back: "Qi is useless, Liu Gongzi can't see it."

Zeng Yi nodded in agreement.

Liu Yu's growth environment is different from theirs, they can go around a thousand and eighty bends in one thing, but in Liu Yu's eyes, it is black and white, if their adults do not open their mouths, some of them will suffer in the future.

In the carriage, Liu Yu really didn't see Song Shuyu's emotions, he was talking about Xie Song endlessly.

Song Shuyu listened silently, muttering from time to time.

After Liu Yu finished speaking, he asked Song Shuyu, "Let's go see if Xie Song is okay?"

As he spoke, he felt a note from his cuff that had been dried of ink stains, unfolded it and dangled it in front of Song Shuyu's eyes, "His home is very close to here, and Zeng Yi said that it is only three streets away."

Song Shuyu sighed and grabbed Liu Yu's hand and squeezed it in his palm: "Aren't we going?"

"Huh?" Liu Yu blinked.

Song Shuyu looked at Liu Yu with a blank look, really angry and helpless, he grinded his teeth fiercely, raised Liu Yu's hand and kissed it: "Zeng Yi has already rushed to that person's house."

Liu Yu suddenly sighed, and then narrowed his eyes and smiled: "Fortunately, I still have a gift for Xie Song, and I can give it to him later, originally I was going to give Xie Song's share to Grandma Su."

Speaking of gifts, Song Shuyu was also powerless.

Don't look at Liu Yu usually seems to have no opinion, but in some things, Liu Yu's temper is quite stubborn, just like buying gifts today, saying that everything must be used with the money he has saved, and he must personally go to the shop to choose, and every gift is Liu Yu watching the shop owner pack it.

However, didn't he like this kind of Liu Yu?

Song Shuyu's thumb rubbed the back of Liu Yu's hand and stared at Liu Yu without a word.