chapter 48

"Liu Yu?" Aunt Wen thought she had heard wrongly, and after reacting, she reached out and pinched Fu Xiuni.

Fu Xiuni screamed and hid to the side.

"You deadpool, I found so many people for you you don't want, you actually think Liu Yu is good?" You don't want to think about what Liu Yu is in now! Aunt Wen pointed at Fu Xiuni and scolded.

"That matter is not related to Liu Yu!" Fu Xiuni said, "His bad aunt took advantage of him so much, his father's debt should be solved by his aunt!"

Aunt Wen also thinks so, but unfortunately, the state-owned state law has family rules, and how the county governor handles this matter is not the turn of their ordinary people to interject.

Fu Xiuni saw that Aunt Wen did not speak, and her heart was crossed, and she said: "If you really want me to marry out early, it is better to tell me to Liu Yu, he is good-looking, diligent, or we are from the same village, and most importantly, I heard Aunt Jiang say that he has not made money recently?" I'm also ready to build a new house.

Aunt Wen was actually said to be a little moved, before she did not consider Liu Yu, but with liu Yu's conditions, who in the village dared to consider him?

But now that Liu Yu has made money and built a house, it is different, since the material basis has been solved, then won't Liu Yu's other conditions become a plus?

Moreover, Liu Yu's temperament is gentle and easy to pinch, which is indeed suitable for her family, a girl who jumps up and down all the time and does not have a girlish look.

However, thinking of that incident in the county, Aunt Wen's brow wrinkled again, and she rolled her eyes at Xiuni: "What is the matter with you when people build a new house?" Say less of these nonsense."

......

Liu Yu took a nervous heart and followed the two servants to sit on the carriage.

He had heard that the poor guys were all bad-tempered, and if they accidentally offended them, they would have to be hit with a few boards on their butts.

Because of these words, Liu Yu did not even dare to breathe in the atmosphere along the way, even if he sat on the carriage, he was cautiously shrunk in the corner.

Who knew that just as the carriage began to move forward, a yacha suddenly said to Liu Yu, "What are we so afraid of?" We don't eat people.

After saying that, he waved to Liu Yu again, "Sit down some."

Liu Yu did not dare to disobey Ya Cha's order and carefully moved over.

Seeing that he was really scared, especially the white face was bloodless, he comforted him: "You can rest assured, we have already arranged what should be arranged, you just need to show your face in the past."

"..." Liu Yu was stunned for a moment and looked up blankly, "Huh?"

Ya almost didn't have the rumored bad temper, and smiled happily: "Little brother, for your business, our brothers have spent a lot of effort, you must help us talk a little bit about the county magistrate when you come back."

Liu Yu's eyes were even more dazed, and he couldn't understand what Ya Cha was saying.

However, Ya Cha did not care.

Anyway, people are all owed here, whether Liu Yu recognizes it or not, he can't deny it.

But then again, this little brother looked at the gentle and swallowing, and he was not so fickle, he didn't expect to catch the line of the county magistrate at once, and he was really a person who did big things in a muffled voice.