chapter 27

More than ten days later, Yang Langzhong came to help Song Shuyu re-bandage the wound, the wound was no longer as bloody as it was at the beginning, but the healing speed was not fast, and Song Shuyu still needed to lie in bed.

Yang Langzhong did not know where to hear the news, after bandaging the wound, he opened his mouth in a sharp voice: "I have said that you should not walk around casually before you are injured, otherwise the wound will be in danger of tearing."

In the face of Yang Langzhong's reprimand, Song Shuyu behaved very calmly, and he nodded his head and said good.

However, Yang Langzhong felt that Song Shuyu was a dead pig who was not afraid of boiling water, and not only did not lose his breath, but also became more angry: "Be good, what is the use of good?" You say this with your lips, but have you done it in action? I heard that you often hang out at the end of the village for a while.

Song Shuyu replied, "I want to know more about this village."

"It's never too late to know when you're well." Yang Langzhong said, "If you continue to make such a fool of yourself, it will only gain more than you lose."

Song Shuyu said, "I know, there is Lao Langzhong."

Yang Langzhong saw that Song Shuyu was always humble and unassuming, and it looked like he really knew what was wrong, and the fire in his stomach finally calmed down slowly, only to turn his head to see Liu Yu standing in front of the window sill in a daze, the whole time he looked like he was outside the matter, and the fire that was not easy to extinguish jumped up again.

"And you—"

Liu Yu was startled by Yang Lang's hand that came over, and his originally relaxed body suddenly tensed up, his black eyes were round, his cheeks were slightly red, and his expression was panicked: "What's wrong with me, me?"

"You picked him up and lived under the same roof as him, and he didn't care for his body, so did you let him do it?"

"Huh? I..." Liu Yu wanted to explain, but didn't know how to explain.

"Lang Zhong." Song Shuyu, who was leaning against the bed, said, "It's none of his business, it's me—"

"You're at fault." Yang Langzhong unceremoniously interrupted Song Shuyu's words, and then pointed at Liu Yu and said, "You are also at fault. "

Liu Yu's hands were mixed behind him, nervously slashing his fingernails, he bowed his head slightly, and his voice was like a mosquito: "Sorry..."

"If you don't let him get better quickly, you're still affected." Yang Langzhong said, "Raising two mouths with one pair of hands will only make the family poorer and poorer, so your main task now is to stare at him and recuperate, you know?"

Liu Yu nodded vigorously, "I know, Yang Langzhong."

Yang Langzhong replied that he knew it was good, and then packed up his things, lifted the medicine box and prepared to leave.

When Liu Yu saw this, he sent Yang Langzhong to the outside of the courtyard door, and he took out half a hanging money and stuffed it into Yang Langzhong, but Yang Langzhong insisted on refusing.

"The governor has already given me the medicine money and the outpatient fee, and you don't have to give it again."

"But that was given before, and this time it has not been given."

"Forget it this time." Yang Langzhong waved his big hand and said without any concern, "You helped me pick herbs for several years, what is the key time to help you once?"

Liu Yu had a red face and was very anxious, but Yang Langzhong said that he would not accept money.

Yang Langzhong stuffed the half-hanging money into Liu Yu's cuff and continued to advise: "During the period of recuperation, remember not to eat, do not let him eat spicy and irritating food, do not weigh heavy oil and salt, everything is mainly light."