chapter 22

The person Lu Liancai interacted with most in the academy was Ku Wenhong, but it was not how good his relationship with Kuo Wenhong was, but that he was more attached to Kuo Wenhong like everyone else.

Looking up to see the figure of Kuo Wenhong, Lu Liancai, who was distraught, immediately raised a smile on his face, and he shouted in his throat: "Brother, do you want to go out?"

Shao Wenhong was very tall, at least half a head taller than Lu Liancai, plus he stood on a very high ladder and looked at Lu Liancai with a condescending downward look.

"Why did it take you so long to go home?" Wu Wenhong's tone was dissatisfied, and he glanced at the sweaty man who followed Lu Liancai behind him, and the man was carrying a basket on his back, "Yo, your mother has loaded you with a lot of good things?"

Lu Liancai explained: "I fell into the river while washing clothes, and I was sick for many days, so I delayed coming back."

However, Kuo Wenhong didn't care about this matter, he didn't even have a word of greeting, but just raised his chin at Lu Liancai: "You put things in quickly, we are waiting for you here, and we will go to Juxiang Bookstore later."

Lu Liancai: "..."

The smile on his face remained unchanged, but his heart sank.

In fact, the ox cart's send-off route will pass outside Hanchen Academy, but Lu Liancai will not get off outside Hanchen Academy every time, but get off at a location two streets away from Hanchen Academy.

The ox cart was broken and crowded, and there was a strange smell on it, and it was sure to be ridiculed when it stopped outside the academy.

Therefore, Lu Liancai would rather spend two more yuan each time to hire a Hanzi to help him carry the basket, and then walk with the Hanzi to Hanchen Academy, rather than be seen as a joke.

At the moment, he had just walked two streets, he didn't even breathe, he just wanted to lie on the bed and rest, who knew that Shao Wenhong's order broke all his plans.

Shao Wenhong saw that Lu Liancai did not say a word for half a day, his expression was heavy, and his face was full of displeasure: "Why don't you talk?" Don't want to go with us?

Even if Lu Liancai had a million reluctances in his heart and did not dare to admit it at this time, he shook his head hurriedly: "No, no, I am just a little tired of walking, and I also ask Brother Shao and a few brothers to wait a little while, and I will go in and put things down."

Shao Wenhong narrowed his expression: "Go ahead."

Lu Liancai led Hanzi into Hanchen Academy, and Shao Wenhong and a few others chose a shady place outside the door to wait.

"I don't know if the bookstore owner's little daughter went to help today." Some people say.

"I asked someone, she's in the bookstore." Shao Wenhong hurriedly unfolded the fan, and slapped the fan on his chin in a good mood, "Otherwise, in this ghost weather today, wouldn't it be more comfortable for me to stay in the academy than to run around outside?"

The man laughed and said, "Just fine, I didn't have time to feast my eyes last time, but this time I have to seize the opportunity to see which Heavenly Immortal has taken away the soul of our second son."

......

Liu Yu looked outside the door of the Gu Family Medical Hall for a long time before waiting for a miscellaneous servant to be idle, he did not think about it, and quickly walked towards the miscellaneous servant.

The miscellaneous servants also quickly spotted Liu Yu in the crowd.

If nothing else, just because Liu Yu's skin is white as if it will glow, her face is full, her facial features are exquisite, even if she wears loose old clothes and coils her hair, she can still be seen at a glance.