chapter 2

Liu Yu replied, thinking that he still had to tell the chief about this matter quickly.

But before he could look away, he coldly glanced at the man's hand.

He blinked, stunned.

Is that person still alive?

He should have read that right!

On the other side, Lu Liancai had already packed up the clothes and mallets on the ground three or two times, stuffed them into the back basket, and walked a few steps with his back basket, but he didn't hear Liu Yu's voice coming up.

Lu Liancai looked back and found that Liu Yu was still staring at the other side of the river, and suddenly raised his eyebrows and shouted in a rough voice: "Liu Yu, what are you still doing there?"

Liu Yu said, "That person is still alive, I just saw his hand move!"

Lu Liancai did not speak, and his expression gradually became subtle.

Liu Yu thought that Lu Liancai did not believe it and said busily: "Really!"

Lu Liancai's face was ugly: "So what?" If he's still alive, are you going to save him?

Liu Yu was stunned, grabbed the hem of his clothes, and said very quietly, "I want to go over and see first, if he is still alive, and then go to the village chief, there is a way to deal with it."

"Do you want to go over and have a look?" Lu Liancai was shocked, and took two steps back without hesitation, and there was a strong resistance between his eyebrows, "Go by yourself, I will not go, and I will not help you find the village chief to come over."

After saying that, Lu Liancai turned his head and ran away without a trace.

Liu Yu did not hesitate any longer, quickly took off his shoes and socks, pulled his trouser legs up twice, and then stepped on the cold river towards the other side of the river.

The river washed over his white, slender ankles.

He walked steadily with each step, and after a brief adjustment to the water temperature, his pace grew faster and faster.

Coming to the other side of the river, he finally saw clearly what the man looked like.

Is a very handsome man.

The other party's age should be above him, even in such a messy situation, you can see the clear and tough outline of the other party's facial features.

Unfortunately, the man's face was also stained with a lot of coagulated blood clots, which looked a little frightening, only the thin lips were still clean, but they had turned white.

Liu Yu squatted down beside the man and carefully placed his index finger in the man's position.

He took a breath and felt it for a moment.

Although the breath that landed on his fingertips was very weak, it was enough to prove that he had not misread it, and the man was indeed still alive.

It's just that the man is not lightly injured, even if there is still a breath, it is estimated that it is the end of the crossbow.

Liu Yu weighed it up and determined that he could not carry the man back to the village on his own, he had to put down the basket and run back alone, fortunately, it did not take long, he bumped into several villagers who were busy in the field and preparing to go home.

Liu Yu simply said about the man, and several villagers changed their faces slightly, and they didn't want to pick up the hoe and follow him.

Word spread unknowingly, and by the time Liu Yu returned to the village with several villagers carrying the man, a group of people had gathered in the village to come and see the liveliness.