chapter 103

Liu Yu thought that he would be taken to a spacious mansion like the Regency Palace, who knew that the streets taken by the carriage were getting more and more remote.

Behind, the shops and buildings lining the streets disappear, replaced by barren land with no end in sight, and no people are visible as far as the eye can see.

Even the carriage began to jolt.

Liu Yu was uncomfortably bumped, curled up and dozed off for a while, I don't know how long later, he was awakened by the silver moon shouting at him after sleeping confusedly.

He got out of the carriage with Silver Moon, who was afraid that his hands and feet would be inconvenient, and deliberately helped him.

He whispered thank you, and then carefully observed his surroundings.

It looks like a farmhouse, surrounded by a half-human-high mud wall, and there are three rooms next to each other, the middle room is the largest, and the two sides are small.

Liu Yu was taken to the room on the left.

The room was supposed to be a wood room, but although it had been vacated by this time, there were still many bits and pieces of branches in the corners, with simple tables and chairs in the middle, and two small beds built against the wall that only one person could sleep.

"If you're tired, go to bed and take a break." Silver Moon said.

Liu Yu sat down in a chair and shook her head: "I just slept." Just a little hungry. 

"..." Silver Moon was eerily silent for a moment, and sighed compromisedly, "Well, you wait."

After settling Liu Yu, Yin Yue joined the others with the accomplices who came with them, in fact, there were not many people on their side, plus she was only six people, Yan Bin knew the truth that eggs could not be packed in the same basket, and divided the people under his hands extremely scattered.

As soon as she entered the door of the hall, Silver Moon heard a man's cursing voice: "Damn, the people over there haven't heard the news yet, so why don't we just wait?"

"I don't know what happened to the boss." Another man said worriedly, "If you are caught, I am afraid that the murder will be less."

"So what do we do?"

"Where do I know?"

Seeing that the two people were about to quarrel, Yin Yue rushed forward to persuade them: "No matter what the situation is on the boss's side, we must safely deliver Liu Yu to Rui Wang's hands, otherwise we will not even have the opportunity to negotiate with Rui Wang."

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent.

Then they remembered that they still had the only but most important chip in their hands —

King Rui could never have ignored the life and death of his only son.

"What about Liu Yu?" Someone asked.

"I settled him in the wood room before." Silver Moon said, "He's hungry and wants to drink porridge."

Hearing this, the expressions of the crowd were even more strange than when Silver Moon faced Liu Yu not long ago.

Half a moment, or the person who had just asked the question broke the silence: "He came to Qingqing by himself?"

Silver Moon explained, "He's still pregnant."

"That's it, it's just that we're all hungry, see what's here, clean up the porridge and fry a few small dishes." The people who came with the Silver Moon played the round field.