chapter 92

Liu Yu sat blankly on Song Shuyu's lap, looking down at his approaching toes, he didn't know how to deal with Rui Wang's affairs, in fact, he didn't take this matter to heart at all.

Whether Rui Wang is his father or not, it has nothing to do with whether he can leave here.

He traveled thousands of miles to find the capital from Yutan Village, just to find Song Shuyu.

But there must be a way to deal with this matter.

Liu Yu hung his head and thought for a while, but he still couldn't come up with an answer, he tilted his head to look at Song Shuyu: "What do you say I should do?"

"Do you want to forgive him?"

"Forgive him?" Liu Yu didn't understand, "Did he make any mistakes?"

In the warm yellow light, Liu Yu's eyes were black and white, and Song Shuyu suppressed the desire to kiss it, and explained softly: "Your father took you back to your hometown alone and suffered a lot, partly because of his decision that year." "

"Then I won't forgive him for my father's business." Liu Yu paused, and his eyes dimmed a little, "Unfortunately, my father is dead." "

Song Shuyu shook Liu Yu's hand, "What about you?" Do you blame him? 

Liu Yu shook his head.

"Why?"

"I..." Liu Yu muttered quietly, "I don't know him well."

Song Shuyu laughed out loud, he suddenly remembered Liu Yu's attitude towards Liu Chunhua, even if Liu Chunhua had been harsh on Liu Yu since childhood, Liu Yu had never felt resentment, and seemed insensitive, but this was not a way to protect himself?

Comparatively speaking, Liu Yu, who was playing with him, was suddenly a lot more real.

Song Shuyu raised Liu Yu's hand and kissed it on the back of his hand.

Liu Yu's expression tightened, and the two long legs that had originally stepped on the ground shook a few times, and he twisted his eyebrows and asked, "What are you laughing at?"

"I'm happy."

"What are you happy about?"

Song Shuyu hugged Liu Yu tightly, the corners of his mouth raised happily, his fingers clasped Liu Yu's wrist and lightly nodded, and his mouth answered the question: "After today, it is estimated that Rui Wang will not bother you again in a short time, you can slowly make a decision." "

Liu Yu let out a sigh, and his words turned sharply: "Why don't you tell me about your wife?"

"What my lady—" Song Shuyu playfully pressed Liu Yu's moving hand and corrected it solemnly, "Her name is Ming Tan, tomorrow's Ming, Sandalwood's Sandalwood, you can just call her by her name."

Liu Yu pursed her lips, "Why don't you tell me about Ming, Mingtan, and Xing Xiu?"

Song Shuyu was stunned: "You know?"

"I saw it."

"In the end, it is their private affair, it is not convenient for me to say, I intend to let you find out for yourself--" At this point, Song Shuyu slammed down.

He turned his head and looked directly at Liu Yu's face.

Liu Yu hung his head awkwardly, the corners of his mouth were tight, his eyelashes were trembling slightly, and the tension was visible to the naked eye.

At this moment, Song Shuyu suddenly understood the reason why Liu Yu was different,

His eyes darkened, his palms pressed against Liu Yu's shoulders, trying to straighten Liu Yu, who was sitting crookedly in his arms, he thought it would take some effort, who knew that Liu Yu unexpectedly cooperated, and looked up at him without stopping.