chapter 93

At first, Liu Yu dared to come to the capital alone because he did not have no way out, if he could not find Song Shuyu, he would not be able to make a hard trip and then return to Yutan Village.

But as his stomach grew bigger and bigger, he gradually realized how naïve his thoughts were at that time.

He has children.

When he was alone with his child, how could he return to Yutan Village?

Not to mention the difficult road, when he returns, he and his children will most likely face countless gossip, just like he experienced when he was a child.

So Liu Yu was thinking—

He desperately put all his hopes on Song Shuyu, if Song Shuyu betrayed him or gave up on him, would he have nothing?

But even then, he had no better choice.

From the moment he gave up everything in Yutan Village to find the capital, he had already made a choice for his life.

Song Shuyu sensed that something was wrong, sat forward, and reached out to pull the quilt on Liu Yu's body.

Liu Yu was defenseless.

The quilt was torn off at once, revealing the red eyes behind it and the wet eye sockets, and large tears spilled from the corners of the eyes into the sideburns.

Song Shuyu wanted to touch Liu Yu's face, but was slapped away by Liu Yu.

Liu Yu panicked and blocked his eyes with his arm, as if he could hide himself in this way.

Song Shuyu sat quietly for a long time and leaned over to hug Liu Yu.

Liu Yu did not struggle, buried his face into Song Shuyu's neck socket, and after a while, Song Shuyu felt the wetness on his skin, Liu Yu sobbed a few times, and quietly raised his hand to climb Song Shuyu's shoulder.

The wind outside the house was fierce, and the windows snapped.

The two people in the room did not speak, and finally the little black cat hiding in the bed could not stand the two sides, meowed, and struggled to get out of the bed.

Liu Yu patted Song Shuyu's back, "You see you've scared people away."

"That's just right." Song Shuyu said cheekily, "Leave the empty seat to me."

That night, the regent, who had been in the study for many days, could finally stay in his room in good faith.

Zeng Yi and Zeng Fei, who were guarding outside, couldn't help but wipe a handful of bitter tears for their own adults.

Zeng Fei hugged the little black cat that had just come out of the house, and while touching the hair on the neck of the little black cat, he looked up at the dark night sky: "I'm afraid this rain will have to rain all night."

"Just stop." Zeng Yi said irritably, "I hate rainy days the most."

Zeng Fei skimmed his lips: "Me too."

After a moment of silence, Zeng Yi said happily: "Fortunately, there is no thunder."

I remember that every time it rained and thundered, it was the time when they were most tossed.

They didn't hate rainy days, but after following their family, rainy days became a nightmare for their brothers.

......

The next morning, the rain that had been raining for a day and a night really stopped.

But it was wet everywhere, the breeze was cool, last night's fierce wind blew all over the place with fallen branches and leaves, and Aunt Liu was sweeping with a group of beards and underlings with brooms.