chapter 16

Liu Yu considered that Song Shuyu still had injuries on his body, so he took the initiative to carry three bags, and the remaining lanterns were held by Song Shuyu himself.

The two walk side by side on the spacious road.

Liu Yu really didn't know how to get along with Song Shuyu, fortunately, Song Shuyu didn't mean to speak along the way, and he never said a word, not knowing what he was thinking.

Seeing the situation, Liu Yu also concentrated on leading the way.

They walked like this for a little more than half an hour before crossing the village back to the thatched hut in the west of the village.

Liu Yu put three bags on the table in the hall and put away two lanterns.

When he went out, he had a lot of dust on his body and needed to re-boil the water to scrub it, and Song Shuyu, who stayed outside longer, needed to scrub it even more.

Liu Yu brought a stool for Song Shuyu to sit down, he called Song Shuyu and so on, and the water quickly boiled.

Song Shuyu's face was not very good-looking, he leaned back against the wall behind him, his eyelashes slightly closed, and nodded slightly.

Liu Yu was a little worried, and crouched down in front of Song Shuyu to carefully observe for a while.

Song Shuyu didn't move at all.

But Liu Yu could feel the other person's breath getting weaker and weaker, and somehow, he remembered the dream not long ago, and his heart beat uncontrollably.

He placed his index finger in the middle of Song Shuyu's person.

And subconsciously hold your breath.

At the same time that he felt a hint of breath, Song Shuyu in front of him suddenly opened his eyes, and his pool-like eyes looked straight at him.

Liu Yu's body stiffened.

Song Shuyu's gaze moved down slightly, frozen on his index finger for a moment, and then returned to his face, slowly opening his mouth: "What are you doing?"

"..." Liu Yu was extremely embarrassed, and the redness on his face suddenly spread to the root of his ear, and he said hesitantly, "I, I'll see."

"What to see?"

"Nothing." Liu Yu said, retracted his hand at once, got up and ran outside the house.

In the past, Liu Yu scrubbed his body in the hall, and now there was a Song Shuyu sitting in the hall, although they were all men, he was still not comfortable taking off his clothes in front of a stranger.

So he carried a bucket of hot water to the hut behind the house to scrub it.

When he returned to the hall, he found Song Shuyu asleep leaning against the wall.

If it hadn't come out tonight, Liu Yu would have slept like this by Song Shuyu, but they turned around outside and came back, their bodies were all dusty, and the white cloth wrapped around Song Shuyu's chest was also soaked with a large blood stain.

If Song Shuyu slept in this dress, it was very likely that his injuries would worsen.

Liu Yu brought clean hot water and soaked the brand new towel in it.

After doing this, he gently pushed Song Shuyu's shoulder.

After pushing for a long time, Song Shuyu opened his eyes with difficulty.

"You're dirty, so I've got a basin of hot water to scrub it for you." Liu Yu was worried that Song Shuyu would mind, so he spoke with extra caution.

Song Shuyu was still in a bit of a trance, and it took a long time to react to the meaning of Liu Yu's words.