chapter 10

Liu Yu felt that his breathing was almost stopped.

He quietly put one palm on the stool under his ass, as if unconsciously moving forward.

Unfortunately, the front is a knee-high threshold, and it can't be moved anymore.

So Liu Yu didn't move.

He sat like a piece of wood, and a thin and small voice squeezed out of his throat: "I'm picking weeds."

Song Shuyu stood behind Liu Yu, he had injuries on his body, and the slightest movement involved the wound, so after seeing what liu Yu had in his hand, he quickly stood up straight.

"What are you picking weeds for?"

"Pick out the weeds in the herbs, and the rest of the herbs can be sorted out and sold." Liu Yu put the weeds in his hand to his feet, picked up a handful of herbs again, and then added in a low voice, "Sometimes Langzhong in the village will collect my herbs, and if he doesn't, I will take them to the market in the county town and sell them." "

Liu Yu always buried his head when he spoke, and for a moment and a half he forgot to walk away, his hands were busy, as if this would interrupt the conversation between himself and Song Shuyu.

However, Song Shuyu did not mean to stop the topic.

He stood up straight, his downcast gaze falling on the back of Liu Yu's round head, Liu Yu couldn't hide his thoughts, and his fear of him was fully expressed.

Just like at this time, the only ears that were exposed were a few points redder than when they were eating.

Song Shuyu stared at the red ears for a while before turning his gaze away and stopping at a small pile of weeds at Liu Yu's feet.

"Are you walking at your feet a picked weed?"

"Huh?" Stunned, Liu Yu quickly nodded, "Yes."

Liu Yu was a little confused, he didn't know why Song Shuyu would ask this, and he thought that Song Shuyu had been lying in the house for too long, trying to find someone to talk to to relieve his boredom.

He didn't want to talk to Song Shuyu anymore, but when he thought of this, he still softened his heart.

"I couldn't tell the difference between herbs and weeds, nor did I dare to collect medicine on the mountain, but lang was good at it, personally took me into the mountain, taught me to distinguish, and over time, I had one more job." Liu Yu's voice is very good, juvenile tone, male and female indistinguishable, coupled with his soft voice, not hurried, even makes people itch to hear.

Song Shuyu was silent for a moment and let out a sigh.

"That's right." Liu Yu suddenly remembered something, turned around, and looked up at Song Shuyu, "The injuries on your body are still treated by Lang Zhong, he only collected medicine money from the governor, and other fees are free." "

When Liu Yu talked about the good people who had helped him, there was light in his eyes, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth could not be suppressed.

Even the fear of Song Shuyu disappeared.

Song Shuyu and Liu Yu looked at each other for a moment and gently ticked the corners of their mouths: "Lang Zhong is a good person, and I also owe him a favor."

Xu was sunburned hot, and Liu Yu raised his hand and pulled the collar.

As a result, the neck that was originally intentionally covered was exposed.

Only to see that there were a few bruised finger marks on the slender neck, in fact, it was not so serious, but Liu Yu's skin was too white, so that those few finger marks were particularly conspicuous.