chapter 66

Liu Yu was completely confused.

It wasn't that he hadn't thought he might be seriously ill, but he had never thought he was

Unexpectedly......

Liu Yu took a deep breath, not even daring to think about those two words.

His hands on his legs trembled uncontrollably, his fingers intertwined, his fingernails resting on the palms of his hands, but it was as if he did not feel the pain.

He was so embarrassed that he did not dare to say a word, Yang Langzhong did not ask anything more, for a while, the room was so quiet that only the sound of Yang Langzhong silently flipping through the books remained.

After a long time, Yang Langzhong seemed to have turned over something and suddenly said, "I can be considered to be looking for it!"

Liu Yu looked up doubtfully, "Uncle Yang, what are you looking for?"

Yang Langzhong waved his hand, did not speak, but turned around and went outside the house.

Liu Yu hurriedly probed his head to look out, only to see Yang Langzhong directly close the courtyard gate, return to the house, and close the door of the hall house tightly.

After making sure that there was no one around, Yang Langzhong returned to the shelf and sat down in front of Liu Yu with the book he had just turned over.

"This is what my master wrote down." Yang Langzhong pointed to a few lines on the page, lowered his voice, and said, "More than thirty years ago, there was also a man in our village who was pregnant, and that man was also surnamed Liu, specifically speaking, it was a relative of your second grandfather's side."

Liu Yu's palms were already sweating, and he rubbed on the legs of his pants haphazardly, leaning over to read the contents of the book.

When Yang Langzhong saw this, he pushed the book in front of Liu Yu: "I heard that the young man taught you to recognize words, how do you recognize it?"

"I can read some books." After Liu Yu finished answering, he looked at the few lines of Yang Lang's middle finger several times with some difficulty.

After understanding the meaning of the above, his face was bloodied, and his dry lips were slightly open, but he could not squeeze out a sound.

If he is not mistaken, the meaning of the book should be that the pregnant man chose to have a caesarean section at seven months old, and as a result, for various reasons, he was bleeding heavily in the process, and finally the adult and the child were not saved.

"Uncle Yang..." Liu Yu felt that he had difficulty even breathing.

"You are not the first person in the village, and it is estimated that you will not be the last person, I guess you Liu family may have some secrets that have not been known." Yang Langzhong asked, "Didn't anyone tell you about these things?" Maybe your aunt knows one or two. 

Liu Yu shook her head blankly, "My aunt never told me."

But if you think about it now, you will find that there were many strange things to follow.

For example, why Liu Chunhua stared at Lu Liancai so harshly, for example, why Liu Chunhua did not allow Lu Liancai to have too close contact with other children in the village, and why Liu Chunhua would pop out a few words from time to time that he could not understand.

Maybe Liu Chunhua really knew something, but never told him.

If he had known this was going to happen, he would never have...