Stop This - Cilantra x Reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"J-just leave me alone, please," I whispered.

"What was that? You speaking up for yourself?" (R/b/n) replied, kicking me in the stomach. This continued, while he was squishing my wrist, the wrist that I'd just cut into this morning before coming to school, which caused me to start crying, tears coming to my eyes.

"And she's a cry baby too!"

At this point I couldn't help it, and the tears continued to pour, which just prompted more pushing and shoving, until, "Stop that right now!" I looked to the voice the best I could to see Cilantra standing there, a determined look on her face.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it? I'll do the same to you if you want."

"Oh really, because I'll have you know that right now Chilia and Cressy are talking to the head about you bullying (Y/n), and thy have proof," Cilantra replied, a smirk appearing on her face. (R/b/n)'s face paled and he let go of me, running off. Cilantra walked over and bent down next to me, "(Y/n) are you-" I cut her off by pouncing on her, giving her a hug, "Thank you."

"Hey, I know you'd do the same for me. I had to do something, you're my friend (Y/n). I am not going to sit idly and watch you get bullied."

I forced a smile, trying to cover up the tears that wanted to fall after just being friend-zoned. I tried to stand up, but ended up falling back down and into her,, "I-I'm sorry!"

She just chuckled, "There's no need to apologise, (Y/n). Now, let's get you to the nurse, shall we?" I nodded and allowed her to help me up and lead me to the nurse.

-------------------

"Why are you hanging around this loser? You should come and hang out with us. Much more fun for you."

I sighed, knowing that Cilantra would go off with the two, and tried to ignore the comments that had been directed at me. I mean, she didn't need me to guid her anymore, the first day, after we'd both finished lunch, I had showed her around the whole campus, and noticed how in her element she was when sitting in the grass relaxing but what happened surprised me, "Actually, I like hanging out with (Y/n)."

"So she your friend then?" (R/g/n) asked.

However, Cilantra shook her head, which caused the tears to want to slow again on my behalf and for (R/g/n) to scoff, "Then why do you hang out with her?"

Cilantra took a deep breath, "Because she's," she paused and leaned over the table in the lunch hall, kissing me, "my girlfriend." My eyes widened and my face went bright red and (R/g/n) rolled her eyes, "Seriously? You're dating that sorry excuse of a human being?"

At that Cilantra stood up, slamming her hands onto the table, "ENOUGH! You do not talk to (Y/n) that way, and if you ever do again, I will personally see that you are expelled from this school. I don't care if you're the daughter of one of the teachers, it DOES NOT give you the right to talk to her like that!"

I gasped, not expecting her to stand up for me, and she grabbed my hand, "Come on, (Y/n) we're getting away from this bitch."

-----------------

Once we were outside, sitting on a bench, I smiled. Cilantra turned to me, "Listen (Y/n) I know you said not to interfere and that you could handle it, but I just-" I cut her off by grabbing her top and bringing her to my level, kissing her, "Thank you, Cilantra, and about the girlfriend thing?"

"Oh... I'm pansexual."

I smiled and hugged her, "D-do you like me like that?"

She nodded, bashfully and turned away, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief, "That makes me feel better. I thought I just kissed a straight girl."

"Well, lucky for you I'm not straight."

I smiled again and kissed her, "I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

MEANWHILE - Cressy's pov

"Would you look at that, Chilia. She finally confessed."

"Yup, good on her too. Cilantra's the one that's normally shy about her feelings."

I nodded, "It's good to see her happy," I replied, smirking, "Next thing..."

Before I could continue, I felt something pushing under my arm and I looked down to see Skyla, "Hehe, hello."

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist, "Hello, beautiful," I replied, giving her a peck on the lips, causing her to giggle.

"Alright, we get it you're together!"

I smirked again, causing Chilia to look at me with a questioning look, "W-why are you making that face, Cressy?"

"No reason, but I do know what my next plan is going to be," I paused and leaned into Skyla's ear. Making sure Chili couldn't hear, I whispered, "Operation; Get Chili and Clyde together is a-go. Want to help?" Skyla chuckled evilly and nodded, "Yes!"

BACK TO YOU

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Cilantra's neck, "Want to go and tell your sisters?" She nodded and we made our way over to where we had spotted Chilia and Cressy, Skyla now having joined the two, and made ourselves known, well, Cilantra did, I didn't really know the other two triplets too well, "Hello."

"Hey! Cilantra! Congrats of getting a girlfriend!" Chilia exclaimed running up and hugging Cilantra, causing me to giggle, and an irritated look made its way onto Cilantra's face, "T-thank you... but I do need to talk to you about something, we need to make and '(Y/n) Protection Squad'."

I gasped, "Cilantra, you don't need to! Trust me I can handle myself, please!"

She just turned to me and grabbed my wrist, making a detective hat and magnifying glass appear out of this air, "Hmm. You can't be trusted alone, (Y/n). You've been cutting yourself, meaning you must be depressed in some way, probably due to the bullying, and your mental health is not good right now, so I'd say you do need a protection squad. Not just to protect from the bullies, but from yourself, (Y/n). I don't want my girlfriend killing herself due to blood loss."

---------------------

"H-hey Cilantra, can I talk to you?" I asked walking into the living room of the house we shared between us, Cressy, Chilia, Skyla and Clyde, where the greenette was sitting on the sofa, the other four occupants being out doing their own thing.

"Hm? Of course, you're my girlfriend, (Y/n), you don't need to ask."

I giggled and looked at my hand, "I think you mean 'fiancée', but I'll let it slide," I paused and walked up to her, snuggling into her side on the sofa, "Do you know what today is?"

"Hmm.. Your birthday? If it is, (Y/n), I'm so sorry I-"

"Nope! Guess again!"

She giggled and thought, "Our anniversary of when we got together?"

Again I shook my head, "Shall I just tell you?"

Cilantra nodded and I gave her a quick peck on the lips, "I-I've been clean for five years today. Look," I untangled myself from her and unrolled my sleeves, showing her my wrists which only had very faint scars on them. Cilantra smiled, "Well done! See, I knew you could do it, (Y/n)!"

"Well, to be honest, if you hadn't come into my life, then... let's just say I probably wouldn't have a life anymore."

"Then in that case, I'm glad we decided to go to that school (Y/n). I love you."

"I love you too, Cilantra."

------------------END OF ONESHOT

And, another oneshot written hehe