EPILOGUE

Six years later

Six years later

"Mom! I'm home!" Ace said closing the door of our house— slamming the door is more like it. "Ace got home, I will call you later." I said on the phone to Stranger before I hung up.

Blake and I got our own place when I got pregnant. The Riva mansion is gigantic but now with Marcello who has twins, Massimo and Mauro, they are four years old, and with Antonio's son who's got the same birthday as the twins, his name is Alessio, plus Lorenzo's demon— I mean son, Romero who's five years old, it was just getting too much and to be completely honest, I love having my own home.

Since I got pregnant, I gave my mafia (the American mafia) to Blake. My whole pregnancy needed to be a secret from the underground.

Rumours said that I went into rehab or in a psychiatric facility because Blake drove me insane. Blake is so fucking cruel that people assumed this and at first they assumed I was dead.

I got pregnant and gave birth three years ago to our daughter Isabella, the only girl out off all of her cousins. As much as I hated my first pregnancy, I loved my second one. And all thanks to Blake, he treated me like a goddess, he kept telling me that I was beautiful— it was perfect. And he is perfect to our daughter too. And Ace, he's the best brother.

Isabella isn't a secret from everyone though, neither is Ace anymore. Besides our family, Kai and Anthony and some Blade clan supporters know about them. They have been shocked at first but then they stood by us. They are loyal. We still have to be careful though because if one wrong person knows about them, the other mafias will hunt us down.

Ace goes to school, the same school my cousin's son goes to, Elijah's son, Angelo, he's in the same class as Ace and from what I heard they are besties. This school doesn't ask too many questions and it's discrete, though Ace uses my last name, and his teachers think he is one of my brothers kids. Ace hates it but he knows it's necessary.

Our cousins, Elijah, Riccardo, Dante and Mia know about Ace and Isabella and we're becoming close again. They have been very helpful. Mia, for some reason, I feel like she's innocent. She told me that she was forced to hit on Blake, that there were many things I didn't know about. And I believed her, for some reason, I believed her. Ryle is a liar, as much as I care about him as a person, he is a liar and too shady for my taste.
The whole situation with my cousins is confusing, but whatever, they are only side characters. (A/n: my hobby is breaking the forth wall)

"Hi, love. Did Rick bring you?" I asked when Ace stepped into the kitchen. I'm making a cake because I felt like it. I'm not as involved in business as I was. Taking care of Ace and Isa is a hard job as it is.

"Yep."

"How was school?"

"Boring as fuck." He said and I glared at him.

"Don't use that language with me."

"When is Dad gonna be home?" He asked throwing his bag on the floor.