67- please

The car ride was so tense

The car ride was so tense. I was literally gonna ask him to pull over and fuck me in the car but I couldn't. The way we kept glancing at each other, the way he was looking at my body with hunger. Torture.

"They better be dying for interrupting us." Blake said when we made it to the door. I chuckled as I opened it. I hear chatting from the kitchen so Blake and I head there.

My cousins are here. Did they call me for this? I am disappointed.

"Hey guys." I said making myself and Blake noticed.

"Mary! Hi! I missed you so much." Mia said hugging me as I hugged her back responding with 'I missed you too'

Then she hugged Blake and didn't let go for a little too long which made Blake look at me confused but it's just Mia, she's spontaneous.

My other cousins hugged me too then Blake and I joined them at the table drinking some alcohol.

I don't think Blake noticed when he put his hand on my inner thigh and I can feel the warmth of his fingers on my skin, I wonder what would they feel like inside me— Control yourself Marissa!

We started conversing about everything but somehow I can't take my eyes off Blake. God damn it, he's very handsome. The sight of him is making me press my thighs together. I am struggling.

"Well I got in as a prisoner then I pretended to be a soldier." I answered Elijah's question.

"What is it like in there?" Mia asked me.

"Oh it's horrible but also the men in there are hilarious. The first day, a man came up to me and he was explaining to me that a woman's goal in life is pleasuring men and that consent doesn't exist, I honestly bursted out laughing at that."

"My feminism can't handle that shit." Mia said.

"I know. That place is just too horrible but they are not that strong. We had secret doors everywhere. What's hard was escaping the identity check." I said.

"Did they ever get to you during this identity check?" Riccardo asked.

"Oh yeah, they caught me twice but I escaped before they could remove my mask." I responded.

"Did you manage to save everyone or some of them died yesterday?" Elijah is so invested, I love it.

"No, I couldn't save everyone. Many died but not as many as I expected." I answered.

"Wow. I am very impressed." Elijah nodded giving me a smile and I nodded thanking him.

"What about you? Are you together?" Dante asked Blake and I.