64- happy birthday boss

We're finally in front of my house

We're finally in front of my house. We wait til it's 00:01 for me to sign my marriage to Blake's contract. I am married!

I see my men in front of the gate and when they see me they start following me behind as I reached the house's door that is wide open. I step in and I already can hear Henry's voice.

"Can you answer the question?" Anthony asked me as we were walking towards the main hall.

"No!" I said for the last time.

His question is: would I let him work with me if he was a monkey. Totally not the time.

"No you won't answer the question or no you wouldn't let me work for you?—"

"Anthony it's clearly not the fucking time—"

"Always so angry." Henry cuts me off. I didn't even realise that we already reached them. "Hello Mary."

"Henry." I looked at him for the first time in years and he got so much uglier. "So not good to see you."

A lot of fucking men are in my house, too many guns are raised. I can feel my brothers gaze on me but I don't look at them. For the first time I see my brothers nervous so that means Henry has something on them.

"Mary! Look at you! All grown up!" He said taking steps towards me.

"I'd like to keep a distance." I said taking a step back slightly bumping into Ryle.

"This is between us. Marissa or any one of them have nothing to do with this." Leo told him and that's when I looked at my brothers. It's hilarious when they make the 'I am very mad' face. I miss them so much.

Wait who's them?

Henry laughed. "This doesn't have to do with Marissa? Everything has to do with her."

I am flattered really.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "It's not smart of you to be here if you don't want to die."

He chuckled. "Now that's not a way to talk to your step father and soon to be father in low."

I laughed. It's funny.

"Your father in what you said?— yeah no, over my dead hot body." I said. "I am not marrying your bitch."

"But I think you're perfect for my son Liam, I am sure you remember him. My son is handsome and very well loved."

Is he like serious right now?

His son literally raped me.

"Liam is ... a thing that you can only loathe, disrespectfully." I can't find the words to describe my hatred towards him.

"That hurts coming from my future wife." I heard his voice and I already want to throw up. I don't know why but I never thought I'd hear his voice again.