72- promise me a future

"I was literally up all night

"I was literally up all night. Marissa was waiting for the moment I close my eyes to sneak out of my room." I rolled my eyes and Sandro started laughing along with Ivy and Raven.

"Where are they now?" Lorenzo asked not liking this as much as I am.

"I don't know." I shrugged. I am tired of babysitting Blake and Mar.

All of a sudden Marissa came running towards the dining room where we're eating breakfast and by we, I mean; Sandro, Lorenzo, Ivy, Raven, Leo, and Matteo.

She hid behind the door putting her finger on her lips gesturing for us to be quiet and that's when Blake came in running as well.

The moment he took a step inside, Marissa pressed her gun against his head from behind.

"And you're dead! I won!" She exclaimed grinning.

"Not yet." He turned around fast and twisted her hand not to hurt her but to let the gun slip from her hand then pressed her against the wall and pressed his own gun to her head. "And you're dead."

He let go off her while she was furious and he had a smirk on his face.

"No I won. I would have shot you right away and you wouldn't have had time to react." She said making her way towards her seat on Lorenzo's right while Blake did the same and took his seat on Lorenzo's left.

"If you say so." Blake said chuckling.

"Bro—"

"Marissa don't call me bro!" He cut her off.

"Whatever but I did win. We can ask Lorenzo." She said turning her head to Lorenzo. "Who do you think won?"

"You." Lorenzo answered the expected answer. It's not like he was gonna oppose Marissa.

"Shocker." Blake muttered.

"Whatever Blake." She rolled her eyes shoving a pancake inside her mouth.

"So where were you both?" Matteo asked them.

"The gym." Marissa answered him.

"So you were training... or...?" Raven asked looking at Marissa with a smirk. You know, sometimes I really don't like my brothers girlfriends.

"No only training." Marissa chuckled while narrowing her eyes at Blake maybe scared he will expose them as this guy really doesn't fear us.