6- teleport

We are all now at the table, eating dinner in silence

We are all now at the table, eating dinner in silence. I am sitting on Lorenzo's right. Leo is facing me and next to him is Marcello then there's Alessandro. Next to me is Antonio and then Matteo.

"Wait are you wearing Marcello's clothes?" Alessandro asked me.

"Only the hoodie, the sweatpants are yours." I answered him.

"Did you hear that Mar? She's wearing your clothes." Alessandro told Marcello.

"I know." Marcello simply responded.

"Oh we're doing favourites now? If it was me who took your hoodie, you would have killed me." Alessandro said.

"I know, right? Even me, his twin, we were in the same belly together and he would burn me alive if I took his clothes." Matteo said faking hurt.

"I know brother. You can take my clothes it's okay." Alessandro said in a sad tone. Ah they are killing me.

"You too brother, take whatever you want." Matteo now said.

"Idiots." Marcello muttered.

"Aww are you jealous of me?" I ask both of them.

"Haha. Funny. You came yesterday. We have been here his whole life." Matteo said.

"Yet I am still his favourite, isn't that right Marcello?" Please say yes Marcello! Please-

"That's right." Marcello said. YES!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! I am your twin!"Matteo said.

"I am your younger brother for god's sake!"

"We have got to agree that Marissa is everyone's favourite..." Leo said.

I feel so loved oh my god. I am sure they are saying that just because I am here. But Matteo is right. I only came yesterday.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Matteo and Alessandro said at the same time making me laugh.

Antonio laughed as well but Lorenzo just smiled.

"Marissa." Lorenzo called me and I hummed but he didn't speak so I looked at him. "Since when did you start vaping?"

"What?" Alessandro questioned.

"Since mom died, five months ago I say." I responded truthfully.

"I need you to promise me not to do it again."

"I am not addicted I promise." I am addicted to smoking though but I am gonna keep that to myself.

"Now you're not but if you continue you will be." Antonio said. "Promise you will stop."

"I promise, either way you have the vape." I promised and Lorenzo nodded.

"Now tell me why are you all being quiet, especially you, Mary. What happened." How the hell does Lorenzo know everything?