75- destroying

And there it is

And there it is. The sky turned red as a signal that this is it. The war has began. Suddenly I don't feel nervous anymore, the only thing I am feeling is the lust of revenge.

All of my men, Blake's men, Lorenzo's men, all of them went into the forest yelling and screaming and it makes me already know that this war will be a victory for us... for me. Only my brothers, Blake and I are left, we look at each other, we nod wishing the best for all of us silently and we make our way inside the forest.

Screaming and a lot of noises are already being heard along with a lot of gunshots. Soon enough I started firing my bullets as well as I crossed Henry's men that will soon be mine, From time to time, I talk in the earpiece to Blake making sure he doesn't need help nor do I.

The worst thing about this is that I don't know who's still alive and who's not until this war is over. It scares me yet it's kind of beneficial because I may lose motivation if I hear that a loved one has left this world because of me.

"You met anyone important yet?" Blake asked me. By the way what we're doing is not allowed, we can't have any communication but Blake was stubborn and told me not to care.

"Nope. You?"

"Nope. Do you want to meet?"

"Sure. I am next to a tree."

"That was very helpful mrs. Blade- No actually I can see you."

"Yeah? Where?" I asked looking around.

"MARISSA-"

REUNITED FOR HER

Today's weather is horrible

Today's weather is horrible. The blue sky is turning dark signalling that it's gonna rain. I look at it watching the sun slowly going down. If we take a moment and just look at the world we'd realise it's beautiful. We'd realise that everything is beautiful even the small aunt that is carrying another one on its back- I am losing my goddamn mind! What am I even talking about?!