60- goodbyes

Right now, I am eating dinner with my brothers

Right now, I am eating dinner with my brothers. I am mad at myself for what happened between Blake and I. Blake killed my ex boyfriend and after hours I made out with him.

What kind of a girl am I? How could I do such a thing?

Also earlier I was at the supermarket and I felt watched and followed.

"What's up with you?" Matteo asked me and I shrugged.

"You're being awfully quiet." Leo said.

"Yeah.. I don't feel like talking." I said continuing to play with my food because I don't feel like eating either.

"Are you ok—"

"Don't ask that question. I hate that question." I interrupted Matteo harshly but then I felt bad. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's fine. It seems even Leo and Lorenzo are in a bad mood so what's going on?" Matteo questioned.

"Noth—" Leo was gonna speak but my phone cut him off.

It's Grey so I pick up. "What's up?" I ask.

"I am gonna send you something." He responded and hung up.

I wait for his message to get sent and when it did, I opened it. It's an announcement paper in the underground. It's about the most successful criminal organisations this month.

I look at it I see the Italians always on top, Spanish is doing great too and— What the fuck... the dons are at the top three.

For a gang to make it to this list, it's a huge deal. They even beat the Russians!

"What?" Tony asked because my face expression showed that whatever I got is not good news.

"The dons made it to the underground list and they are at the top three." I said as I slammed my phone on the table.

"We know." Lorenzo said. "Stay out of it Marissa."

Sure.

"I mean it. Stay out of it. They are getting stronger and you can do nothing about it." Lorenzo said with that fatherly glare that caused me to nod my head without wanting to.

"But you can do something about it—"

"Marissa. I have tons of things to do. This is not the time for that."  He cut me off with a cold tone that means he's a little mad.