52- boyfriend

"The other 40% belongs to Blake Blade

"The other 40% belongs to Blake Blade."

"Blake Blade? How? What? Since when?" So many questions and I am scared of the answers.

"Marissa... Blake Blade is alive." Lorenzo told me.

He's alive.

Millions of questions went through my mind. Millions of thoughts. Millions of bad conclusions.

What the fuck.

"Okay let me get this straight." I chuckle at this ridiculous news. "Blake is alive and has 40% of the American mafia which means he's allies with Henry and Liam who are our worst enemies and he knows that."

"Allies? Doesn't have to be." Leo said.

"What do you mean it doesn't have to be?! It does! They both want the same goal. For the mafia to be better. They work together Leo!" I said getting up.

I only feel anger. I feel betrayed. Everything is a lie. He left me a broken 15 year old grieving and he didn't care.

I hate him so much.

"So he's the one who killed Andrew." I said.

A more reason to hate him.

I wish I didn't find out about this. I loved the other version of him with my whole heart. The 16 year old Blake saved me, cared about me and he will always be a part of my soul.

The Blake I loved died and will never come back.

However this Blake... is my enemy.

"Not only that, he now has 51% of the Spanish mafia it. 60% of the Irish mafia. 70% of the french mafias. Which means he practically rules all of them." Lorenzo said. Holy fuck.

"How does he take over parts of mafias I don't understand? Why doesn't he just build one?" I asked.

"Because Blake doesn't know where he comes from and you can't just build a mafia that doesn't have roots. So he has only one choice and that is taking parts of mafias. He can do that by doing really dangerous missions and doesn't ask for money in return, he asks for percentages. Or by taking it by force... it's possible but very difficult as most dons don't agree. Like me, I never agree to give percentage in return of a mission. What he did is impressive, especially that 70%... it's like he owns the french mafia."

"Impressive my ass. He's just a backstabbing asshole with no fucking heart. How did we just find out about this?" I asked.

"He pretended to be dead and kept his 'accomplishments' a secret. Only two days ago, he announced his coming back and the parts of mafias that he now owns in the underground." Lorenzo responded. "What do you think?"

"We have a new enemy. And this time he won't have to pretend to be dead." I said.

"You're not gonna kill him Marissa." Leo said.