86- Exactly

"This was delicious

"This was delicious." I said after I finished my second plate of this magical pasta. We're eating dinner, all of us; my brothers, Lily and Raven and the Blades.

"What a mama's boy." Lily chuckled looking at Ace who's on my lap with each leg on each of my sides and his head on my chest sleeping while my arms are around him.

"Uhm guys, also..." I said stopping a conversation the men were having. "If you ever talk about how dangerous Ace is, try not to talk in front of him. He's just a kid."

"We will be more careful." Lorenzo nodded but I looked at Matteo who gave me an apologetic nod.

"Aurora." Silas turned to his sister and took away her wine glass. Lily and I are the only ones who are not drinking. "That's enough."

"Okay." She agreed and that shocked both Silas and I. We shared a look before I asked her what's wrong.

"Don't talk to me." She snapped at me out of nowhere, I was taking aback by her being mean to me. I can tell that she felt bad before she excused herself. What the fuck was that all about?

"Blake, open your arms." I tell Blake who's sitting on my right and crossing his arms against his chest. He opens them confused and I get up taking Ace by under his armpits to put him on Blake's lap—

"Woah what are you doing?" Blake asked almost sounding scared as he put his hands in front of his body. "What if I hurt him?" He asked looking at Ace. I rolled my eyes before I put him on his father's lap. Blake froze.

"You have to hold him or else he's gonna fall—Blake, you can touch him, you won't hurt him." He finally put his arm around his son's body and Ace is almost invisible compared to Blake's hugeness.

I sighed kinda amused, we don't see scared and nervous Blake very often. Then I walked into the hallway where I found Aurora sitting on a couch.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked me and she had tears in her eyes. She's also drunk and Aurora isn't the best at handling alcohol. "Why didn't you tell me that Ace is colourblind?"

Oh. "To protect Ace." I answered her.

"To protect Ace from who? From me?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Then why?!" She got up and now that she's angry, I can tell you that she's Blake's twin without any doubt not that there was any doubt to begin with.