44- would never

"I don't want to go in there

"I don't want to go in there." I say.

Right now we're in front of our house's door, I know that when I open it I am gonna find Lorenzo waiting for me in the hall.

"Marissa go in." Leo said after he opened the door.

I am so fucking scared, it's not even a joke.

"No I'm good thank you." I chuckle nervously.

"Marissa go in. We're not kidding with you." Tony ordered in his harsh tone.

This guy is bipolar.

I visibly gulped and went in. I was walking and walking until I reached the main hall but he's not there.

Good, good.

"To the living room." Tony said.

Shut the fuck up Tony.

I started walking and walking to the living room and I found him sitting there looking right at me.

I am so fucking scared. The way he's looking at me— never in my life saw him looking at me this harshly.

"Sit." He orders.

Without a second thought, I sit not wanting to anger him even more.

Only silence.

Sandro and Leo sat down as well but the others are still standing up.

"What you did today, Marissa, is unforgivable." He said and his anger was way too obvious."Your actions are extremely stupid and reckless."

"I am sorry." I muttered.

"Sorry? Sorry isn't enough Marissa." He said angrier. I shouldn't have spoken.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked— I shouldn't have spoken.

I really shouldn't have spoken.

He stood up. "What did you do wrong?! Are you seriously asking that?! Marissa, if you don't understand that what you did was beyond wrong then I can't help you. If you don't admit that you're doing bad things that are hurting you and are not gonna help you heal then I don't know what to do with you."

"Help me understand what did I do wrong then." I can't just shut up. I can't control my mouth. My voice was barely a whisper though.

"You seriously don't see anything wrong with what you did?" He asked and I shook my head 'no'.

Look, to be completely honest, I know what I did was very wrong but I can't just admit it.

"Okay." He exhaled sitting back down. Okay good, he sat back down. His height is very intimidating. "We're not gonna talk about the shooting. First, talking to the guards, do you not see something wrong with that?"

"They live here Lorenzo, they are everywhere in the house I live in, what's wrong with me talking to them?"

"You know what's wrong? That you're hanging out with boys in their mid twenties and thirties and even if they work here, I can guarantee you that most of them looked at you the wrong way. A 15 year old girl should not be talking to men in their mid twenties. When you came back to the dining room earlier, I smelled weed on you and I am sure you were high, and they gave you that. I am sure of it. So they are clearly without any doubt a bad influence. Our enemies are strong so it's not impossible for them to insert a spy in our house, you talking to the guards can make the spy's job way easier to kidnap you or god knows what he would want to do to you. Again, do you not see what's wrong with you talking to the guards?" He spat out and with every word he gets angrier.