00- Bonus

"I got here first!" I yelled at Tony who just came casually, took the remote and put his show on the Tv even though I was the one watching!

"I don't fucking care, go to your room." He responded.

"Why don't you go to your room?!"

"Marissa I have had a bad day, just go in another room and watch whatever the fuck you want."

"You go to an another—"

"Marissa!" He cut me off yelling.

"Lorenzo! Lorenzo!" Call me a snitch I don't care.

"You're so annoying!" He said throwing his head back.

"What's going on here?" Lorenzo asked coming into the living room.

"She's being a little shit, that's what's happening."

"And he's being an asshole. I was watching the tv and he just stole the remote from me and put on his show!"

"Tony give her back the remote." Lorenzo told him.

"Lorenzo—"

"Give. Her. Back. The remote."

Then Marcello joined us in the living room. "Just give it back to her." He said.

I actually feel bad for Tony, they always defend me.

Tony was so angry, he put the remote on the table and stood up fast. "Keep spoiling her like that Lorenzo and one day you're not gonna be able to control her. She's not 4 anymore just to remind you." He said before leaving.

"I swear I did nothing wrong." I said.

"I know, he had a rough day at work. Don't mind him." Lorenzo said sitting next to me then putting me on his lap. "Did you like my new car?"

"Did I like it? I freaking love it!" I responded.

"It's yours." He whispered in my ear and my eyes immediately widened. Did he just say it's mine?

"No it's not!" I exclaimed.

"But it is." He chuckled at my excitement.

"Lorenzo!" I said hugging his neck so tightly, it's gonna come off. I can't explain how much I am happy right now. "I love you so so so so so much!"

"Didn't you say we have enough cars and told us to not buy new ones?" Marcello asked.

"Yes I did." Lorenzo responded to him.

"Well you just bought her a car. A car that is even better than all of our cars."

"Your point Marcello?" Lorenzo asked him.

"The favouritism at its finest." Marcello rolled his eyes before sitting down next to us. "What were you watching?" He asked me.

"I was watching Miraculous ladybug and cat noir." I said and Lorenzo chuckled.