77- never felt weaker

Three weeks

Three weeks.

It's been three fucking weeks and today I am so not feeling it— well I have been not feeling it for three weeks now but today I am really really not feeling it!

"Marissa don't fucking piss me off. You're seconds away from dying. Eat." Silas said pushing a plate of tasteless rice and some flavourless chicken towards me. Blake is so good at cooking— Silas could never— I need to stop comparing them because Blake... he's just Blake! He's perfect unlike this fuck in front of me. "Marissa stop crying and eat— it's like I am babysitting a fucking toddler!" I mean I am only eighteen after all...

"Fuck off! I don't want to eat! Dickless asshole!" I am running out of insults and that is slowly making me sound more ridiculous by the minute.

"Stop being a fucking pussy and eat— I don't fucking care if you die! You're just hurting yourself! I hope you fucking die!"

"Well if I die it will be your fault but aren't you a ''true Blade'' who doesn't harm innocents?— you're actually a cock sucking slut! You manfuckingwhore!" I exclaimed. Tears still flowing down my face.

"A fucking bitch that's what you fucking are!"

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you!" He exclaimed breaking the millionth vase this week. "I will never forgive Blake for the things he made me go through!"

"You chose this!" I exclaimed. The guy is really acting the victim right now! "You know, I really hope Blake cheats on me and gets a girl pregnant just to fucking piss you off!"

"Trust me that baby will die regardless of which pussy he's gonna come out."

"Vulgar fuck." I muttered. "I think your mother shat on you when she pushed out of her vagina!"

"No actually. I think she did shit on Blake." He said chuckling. This guy has some serious mood swings issues. "Like in all seriousness, Mother shat herself giving birth to Blake."

"Yet he is the better and the hotter and the stronger brother." I glared at him.

"In your useless stupid irrelevant opinion that I won't care about till the last breath I take." He sighed sitting on the chair in front of me. "Now eat."

I am really hungry I am not even gonna lie. I take the fork in my hand slowly and take small bites. The food is utterly disgusting but at least it's eatable. He also gives me coke and I drink it because that's my favourite drink.

Suddenly I feel like I am gonna throw up— I think the food is way too disgusting for my stomach to handle it. I get up and run to the bathroom to throw up and that's what I did, I literally vomited my insides out.

"My food isn't that bad, dramatic ass." Silas glared at me through the mirror.

"Trust me, I wouldn't give that food to Marcy because that will be animal abuse."