71- favourite day

I get a call from Sandro that my brothers are waiting for Blake in front of my base because he's in my meeting right now and they are probably planning on beating him up

I really thought the 'I hurt my leg' lie would work. My brothers think I am so innocent that they wouldn't think about that.

But I was wrong.

They are so childish and ridiculous and embarrassing even. I thought I was gonna lay all day until the ball tonight but no, I need to stop my brothers from murdering my husband as if I don't have enough on my plate.

I put on my shoes and walked down the stairs as fast as I could with my car keys in my hand.

"I will come with you." Sandro said coming out of nowhere and opening the main door for me.

We got into my car as we drove away heading towards my main base. I roll down my window and get a cigarette out trying to smoke my anxiety away.

I don't think my brothers would really hurt Blake but just the thought of him potentially getting hurt makes me want to cry.

"Mar slow down!" Sandro exclaimed putting his arm in front of my body protectively.

"Sorry." I muttered. I didn't realise that I was going over two hundred.

"He's fine don't worry. They are not really gonna hurt him."

I nodded turning off the radio, I am having the worst headache.

"Do you love him?" He asked after small moments but I don't think I am in the mood to start a conversation.

"I love everyone." I responded making a sudden turn causing Sandro to put his arm in front of my body again muttering a quiet 'she's gonna kill us'.

"Are you in love with him?" He asked again.

"It doesn't matter if I don't get there before Marcello kills him—"

"Stop avoiding the question Mar."

"You know the answer Sandro." I muttered.

"Do you plan on telling him?"

"Nope." I responded. "Not yet. Not until I make sure that I am not gonna get killed."

"You won't die dude. Stop it."

"How would you know?"