70- I hurt my leg

I woke up to the feeling of someone running his fingers on the back of my neck

I woke up to the feeling of someone running his fingers on the back of my neck. Fingers tracing my tattoo.

"Good morning, love." How did he know that I was awake when I didn't even open my eyes.

I stretch a little and a smile is already on my face by the fact that we're both in the same bed together snuggling into each other. I can't be happier.

"Hi." I smile at him looking into his eyes.

"Hey baby." He said getting on top of me before dropping his body on mine hugging my waist. He's crashing me and I love it.

"You're such a cuddler." I chuckled playing with his hair.

"I am not. I just love feeling you." He responded planting a kiss on my breast.

I snuggled more into him but I stopped when I felt his hard dick against my thigh causing my eyes to widen.

"Can you do something about that?" He asked chuckling.

"A cold shower will help you." I patted his hair with a smirk.

"You don't want to know how many cold showers I had to take because of you." 

"Yeah and I don't want to know how many times you jerked off yourself thinking about me."

"You really don't want to know that either." He smirked looking at me.

"I was joking you pervert!" I smacked his head playfully.

"Mmm, you know I think we should really do something because my cock is starting to really—"

My phone ringing cut him off causing him to groan frustrated as he buried his face in my stomach making me giggle because I am ticklish.

I grab my phone from under my pillow and it's Lorenzo calling me.

"Who is it?" Blake asked me.

"It's Lorenzo. I can't talk to him right now."

"Why? Are you mad at him?"

"No, not at all. It's just..."

"What?"

"We're naked and it's just weird."

"It's a phone call, he's not gonna FaceTime you."

"I don't feel comfortable talking to him right now in our... situation."