46- fuck them

It's been a week since the whole Antonio and Matteo thingy

It's been a week since the whole Antonio and Matteo thingy. I still haven't spoken to both of them. Even though they tried absolutely everything.

They cleaned my room, they buy me McDonald's everyday, they keep asking me to forgive them every time they see me, they even bought me flowers! They also bought me three iPhones. Did they really think I am gonna forgive them with three iPhones? It was funny throwing them at their faces though.

And I am not the only one. Sandro, Leo and Marcello don't speak to them either. So does Lorenzo but they speak at work however it still counts. I honestly feel bad because I know they didn't mean it. I mean..they are Matteo and Tony, Matteo who held me when I cried at the hospital and Tony who... Tony who... I don't know but I know he cares for me.

Right now I am still in bed in Lorenzo's room because I slept next to him yesterday, he asked me to and it was so adorable. Now any minute Leo will come into the room to wake me up for breakfast.

He knocks two times and enters then I feel a dip in the bed. "Marissa, open your eyes sweetheart, I know you're awake." He said in a low tone.

I giggle and open my eyes. "Good morning." I say.

"Good morning," He told me while I sat up. "you seem in a good mood today."

"Oh yeah. After a week of torturing Antonio and Matteo, I feel better." I responded.

I am happy. Right now I can say it confidently without any doubt. I am happy.

"It still not enough. I would have killed them if they weren't my brothers." He said making me chuckle. "Come on. Let's go downstairs."

We go downstairs and I can smell the waffles from the main hall. We go into the kitchen and I sit in my usual seat waiting for Leo to give me a bowl of cereal and some waffles with a glass of orange juice.

He came back with the food and sat down next to me while I was eating. "Okay so I have work to do. Let me call Marcello to come and stay with you." Leo said typing on his phone.

"I am not a kid. I can stay alone." I argued. This is also a part of my routine; complaining about this way too much attention.

"We're not gonna do this every morning Mary." He said.

After a while Marcello came in the kitchen and Leo left.

"You slept good next to Lorenzo yesterday?" Marcello asked.

"Someone is jealous." I chuckle.

"No actually, yesterday I had the whole bed to myself without an octopus clinging into me." He said making me laugh.

After that the two unspoken to brothers came in. They sat in front of me. And Matteo started talking. "Marissa please please forgive us. What do you want us to do for you to forgive us?"