76- worse

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"What kind of psycho are you?"
He laughed. Oh god please dying would have been better.

"Come on sister in law, I want to bond with you." He said rolling down his window and getting a cigarette out. "Okay no music it is."

"What do you want from me?" I asked him trying so hard to untie the cord around my wrists.

"Nothing." He responded. "I just want to piss my younger brother off."

"Why? What did Blake do to you?"

"We will talk about that later."

"There's no later because you're gonna let me go now."

"Trust me, we will be living together for a long time." He said making a sudden turn and now we're driving up a mountain. "Tell me Marissa, are you a good sniper?"

"Why?"

"Because you're gonna continue your war from up this mountain."

What?

He stops the car and walks to my side. He opens the door for me and free me from the rope around my wrists and ankles. I leave the car and he puts his hand on the small of my back guiding me towards a strong weapon.

"This is not allowed." I said.

"Yeah just like the earpiece that was in your ear."

"That was Blake's idea."

"I know." He nodded shamefully before looking over the field. Oh my god you can see everything from here. I move closer to the weapon and eventually I start killing people, I can see Marcello and I killed a couple of people around him causing him to be confused because he doesn't know where the bullets are coming from. I look around and I see Santiago, I kill him sending a bullet in his back and the next one in his head sending him with a vip ticket to hell, I also saw Henry and I killed him. I don't care about torturing them at this point, I just need to win, me winning is enough torture for all of them. I can't fucking find Liam! I look on our side again and my eyes widen when I see Leo and Matteo under a tree looking lifeless.

"Shit shit shit!" I exclaimed getting up to go there and help them. "Sorry sweetheart but we need to go." Silas said before hitting my head and sending me to darkness.

REUNITED FOR HER

I wake up with a massive headache, I open my eyes slowly as I look around me, I am on a couch with covers over my body near a fire place.

I sit up and feel a presence behind me. I look back to find Silas watching the tv with popcorn in his hands.

"Morning Marissa." Silas said not looking at me. "Even though it's past midnight."

"Fuck you." I muttered getting up. "I am leaving Silas. My brothers need me including your brother."

"Do you think I care about my brother?" Silas asked still eating his popcorn and watching the tv and by the way it's just the news, who watches the news eating popcorn?!