33- killing

I reach our house and my brothers are right behind me in their limousine

I reach our house and my brothers are right behind me in their limousine. They got out and Tony caught up with me.

"Don't ever do that again! Do you hear me?" Tony scolded as we were walking towards the mansion's gate not even having the patience to park in the garage. I ignored Tony. I don't know what's up his ass today.

As I stepped inside the gate, I looked at the floor and there's blood everywhere. There are no bodies so I guess they already cleaned up but it's so much blood. So so much.

"Stop looking." Lorenzo finally spoke.

Then I remembered Morty. I pulled out my phone and called him. He answered.

"Thank god you're alive." I sighed.

"Alive yeah but three bullets in my arm kinda hurt." He responded. He sounds exhausted.

"Is Rick with you?" I asked.

"No, he's with a woman that you apparently told him to protect."

"I am home now, He can come see you."

"Think before you do anything Mary."

"Yeah yeah... Take care." And I hung up.

I look around. No one is here, just the disgusting smell of blood filling the air.

I continue walking towards the door that is open. As I was gonna step in. I sense someone moving behind me, without a second thought, I turn around and shoot his leg. He let out a pained scream and fell on the ground.

I go up to him and grab his face. "You're with them?" He doesn't respond. So he's with them or otherwise he would tell me if he was with us so I don't hurt him.

Time to let out some anger.

I was on top of him and punching his face rapidly until I felt myself being lifted away from him. Sandro was the one holding me back. I was gonna tell him to let me go but Lorenzo changed my mind.

"We need to interrogate him later. If you're gonna kill him now then you're doing us no good."

Sandro let me go and we finally went into the house. There's not as much blood as there's in the outside.

"Rick?" I call out his name.

"The living room!" He responds.

"We need to split up." Leo said stopping all of us in the main hall. "We have work to do Lorenzo."

"I know. Leo and Ton—" Lorenzo started ordering but Antonio cut him off.