25- Goodbye Rose

I finally lost John's men

I finally lost John's men. These fuckers shot my shoulder. Rose told me to come to their house. I don't want to.

I called her multiple times to tell her I am not coming but her phone is turned off.

I don't like our special relationship, I don't like how I know her real identity, I don't like what I did for her, I killed for her and I blamed it on her bastard of a step brother when I knew he raped her, and I would do it again, I don't like how I care about her, I don't like thinking about her, I don't like being worried about her and I don't like having her in my life.

Yet here I am in front of the Riva mansion. As much as I want to be away from her. She's everywhere, she's everything and lately she has been my everything.

I don't like it.

I am Blake Blade for god's sake, I started this illegal business at the age of 6. No one had started at that age. I am a legend. Most people fear me and I am only 16.

My family abandoned me since I was 4. Reason is unknown. But I never needed them anyways. I don't need anyone.

I need power. That's what I need.

What I did to John didn't add anything to my name, actually a lot of people want to destroy me and they are collaborating with John to end me.

But I did it for her.

So it's worth it.

I promised myself. After I clear her name and stop this John problem. I will never talk to her again.

She's my weakness.

I heard she's going to the same school I go to so I won't be returning to school.

She needs to disappear from my life.

I hate having her in my life but that doesn't mean I hate her. I could never. She has been my responsibility for this whole year and she managed to take a place in my heart.

No one managed to do that. No one ever cared for me and I have never cared for anyone.

Until she came along.

Until she started melting my snow heart.

And that needs to stop. Power comes from coldness.

I go in and I hear her voice, arguing like always. I love that about her. She's not quiet and she wants to know. She takes risks without considering the consequences. I love that about her.

I go into the dining room, everyone stops whatever they were doing, wether watching Rose in amusement or arguing with her or eating, and look at me.

And she looked at my shoulder.

"Oh my god..." She shot up from her seat. Worry is clear to detect on her face.

She cares for me.

Don't please, it will hurt you when I leave.