57- it's not what you think

I was alone all day— okay not alone, Mia was with me then Dante, also Ric and of course Sandro but he had to leave because he had a date, Tony checked on my bullet wound and I saw Leo because he gave me food HOWEVER

I was alone all day— okay not alone, Mia was with me then Dante, also Ric and of course Sandro but he had to leave because he had a date, Tony checked on my bullet wound and I saw Leo because he gave me food HOWEVER... I didn't see Marcello nor Lorenzo nor the zombie aka Blake Blade.

I showered too, Mia helped me and I told her to call Ryle and tell him to bring me a plan b pill because I am not sure if Aaron used a condom yesterday.

Right now I am in the elevator because I can't go down the stairs and I can't walk much either.

All of them are in the living room and I just found out that Kai is working for Blake to kill Aaron. Why the hell would he do that to his best friend?

So I am on my way to get into a yet another fight with Blake.

I try to walk or jump or whatever I am doing to get my body moving towards the living room, I can already hear their voices. I look around and there are many new guards that I haven't seen before.

I finally get to the living room and talk to make my self noticed. "Who are the new guards?" I asked.

"How did you get down here?" Sandro asked me ignoring my question.

They are all now looking at me. There's everyone in here, my brothers, my cousins and Blake.

They left me all alone and they are having fun here! These bitches.

Marcello and Blake were playing a game on the tv but they stopped it to look at me— to glare at me.

"I flew." I responded sarcastically to Sandro. "You." I said pointing my finger at Blake. "Is Kai working for you?"

"Mhm." He responded.

"To kill Aaron?" I asked again. I am shocked that Kai is betraying Aaron. I feel bad for him. First me leaving him and now his best friend— "just answer the god damn question."

"Mhm."

"Why— how did you convince Kai to work for you?"

"I didn't have to convince him." Blake said getting up from the chair in front of the tv and sitting on the couch. "You are so clueless."

"Careful. And I thought you knew me well enough." He really thinks that I don't know that Kai has feelings for me? Stupid. "I have the power to turn Kai on you with just a phone call."

He chuckled out of amusement. "Oh yeah? You're gonna use his love for you to do that?"

"Not really no... Hi Elijah." I greet my cousin who I didn't see yesterday.

"Hi Mary. I hope you're doing good."

"Just peachy." I responded sarcastically.

"We need to talk." Blake said getting up and leaving not even waiting for me to follow him.