58- abs

"Look at my abs!" I said coming into the kitchen

"Look at my abs!" I said coming into the kitchen. "They are more defined than Matteo's face!"

"Shut up dude." Matteo said but I was too busy admiring my abs. "Where's Lorenzo?" He asked. "And Marcello? And Leo? And Tony? And Blake?"

Sandro shrugged in response to Matteo's questions but I am still admiring my abs.

"We're here." Tony said coming in the kitchen with the rest of our brothers and Blake. They don't seem happy at all. Blake doesn't seem anything. He's always neutral and unbothered. Marcello looks like he's gonna kill everyone in sight just like Tony. Lorenzo is angry. Leo is sad.

But I am still admiring my abs.

It's been a week since I got shot and Blake's come back. The two main missions this week have been; me getting better and finding Henry and Liam's plan out.

"Someone is in a good mood." Leo said looking at me with a sad smile. What the fuck is going on?

"Look at my abs!" I exclaimed pointing at my stomach. I am never putting my hoodie back on even if I am cold.

A chuckle left Blake and Lorenzo but they quickly went back to their shitty mood.

"What's going on?" I questioned getting my phone out and taking pictures of my so pretty abs.

"We know what's Henry's plan." Tony muttered.

"Mhm." I just hummed taking more pictures. I honestly didn't hear what he just said.

"Did you hear what Antonio said?" Blake asked and I hummed in response again.

"Put your phone down Marissa. This is serious." Tony said angrily. I listened and put my phone on the table while sitting on a chair in front of them.

"So what did you say?" I questioned.

"We found out about Henry's plan." Leo said.

"What is it?" I asked. No one answered.

"What is it?" Matteo asked when no one spoke for a long time.

"Henry is a fucking bastard that's what it is!" Marcello said hitting the table before getting up and starting to pace around. "He's one fucking son of a bitch!"

"We already knew that. What's his plan?" I asked again.

"He... look... Father loved you truly but..." Leo started speaking but stopped.

"But?" I questioned urging him to continue on talking.

"Our grandfather was a typical mafia man." He continued. "He made a contract when you were born that any of the powerful mafias can make an arranged marriage with our mafia."

"I don't understand." I said. I actually kind of understand but—I can't believe it.

"When you were born, our grandfather created a contract. The first mafia to sign that piece of paper, the heir of that mafia can marry you." Lorenzo explained. "When you're of age of course."