29- paintings

"Hey Blake

"Hey Blake... Sorry I am late today." I said as I sat on the bench next to Blake's grave.

I have been visiting Blake's grave for the past three weeks. Riccardo showed it to me. Every Saturday at 5 in the morning I sneak out to come here and stay for an hour or so then when my brothers ask me where I was, I tell them that I went on a morning run. I don't know if they buy it but I don't care.

I accepted the fact that Blake is gone for good.

"So nothing changed this past week. I hung out with Mia and Stranger." I chuckled at the fact that I still call Josh Stranger and he still calls me that too. "Blake... It's not getting easier." I sighed running my hand over his grave.

"You know...If someone told me that I would feel this— bad... this sad- about your death, I wouldn't have believed them. When you were alive, I really didn't think of you this much— actually I didn't think of you at all— maybe I did when I was at an illegal event but I never thought of you during my everyday life..." I confessed. "But now that... that you're not here anymore... I feel the void, I feel how much you were important in my life, how much I cared for you..." a tear escaped my eye.

"I took you for granted and I... I regret not stopping you when you said your goodbye... I regret not kissing you and not hugging you and not thanking you-" The tears are running down my face with no intention to stop.

"Did you know that you were gonna die? Did you promise something you were certain you were gonna break? Or was your death an accident?" I asked my questions like someone would answer them—like Blake would answer them, now that I think about it... Blake never told me anything.

"Let's not ignore the fact that you died for me... you died because of me." I sighed. "Blake this is not good. Me coming here talking to— The dead is not very helpful for my mental health... I am thinking about going to school, you know just to keep me busy." I said wiping some tears.

"I miss you calling me Rose by the way. I just genuinely miss you and I really wish I could see you one last time to just- thank you." I said getting up.

"Thank you Blake. I'll be going but I'll see you soon." I said before leaving the private cemetery.

REUNITED FOR HER

"Tony!" I called out entering the gym where Antonio is usually there at 7 am, he's probably the only one awake right now. And maybe Lorenzo but I don't see him in the morning anymore, only at dinner and sometimes he doesn't even make it. I hate that.

"Mary! You're awake!" He said running on the machine.

"Yeah... Do you think I can talk to Lorenzo today?" I ask him.

He stops the machine and starts drinking some water.

"Honestly bambina, I don't think so. It's Saturday and he probably has a lot of meetings. I, on the other hand, don't have anything to do. What do you want from Lorenzo anyway?"