56- unlike you

"I won!" Matteo exclaimed getting up from his seat

"I won!" Matteo exclaimed getting up from his seat. "Who's the strongest now huh?" Blake won practically every game but the Rivas are such sore losers, including me honestly. We hate losing.

"Still me. You won only once, this is the tenth game we play." Blake told him. "All of you are sore losers man."

"Oy! We have the power to stop you from seeing Mary ever again." Tony threatened so Blake raised his hands in surrender before drinking more whiskey.

Marcello and Blake are definitely drunk.

"Ooo you have a dog!" Blake said looking down at Marcy. "Is it Rose's?"

"Yeah she got it on her 16th birthday." I responded.

"She looked gorgeous on her 16th birthday. She always does look... magnificent..." He said sitting on the couch while putting the dog on his lap playing with it. Oof he needs to be careful with his words.

"Someone had so much drinks and is saying shit that is gonna get him killed." Marcello said sitting next to Blake while hitting his shoulder playfully.

"Man... your sister's screams didn't leave my head." Blake muttered closing his eyes and leaning his head on the wall.

"Do you know what she said to me in the hospital?" Tony asked and when we didn't respond, he continued. "She told me that she's grateful it's her and not one of us."

"She thinks that she can handle anything and you know... maybe she can." Marcello said.

"Maybe.. maybe not." Blake muttered then his phone started ringing, he picked it up and harshened his voice, it's funny we all do that. "Well you fucking find them before I lose my shit." {...} "You do that but I need proof that you did it. Tomorrow it needs to be done and I am being so fucking generous." Then he hung up the phone. "When I get my hands on Aaron..."

"He's on the run?" I asked.

"I am sure he is. Kai is with him but... Kai is working with me. For now he's trying to convince Aaron that he's with him then when the perfect time comes, I will just capture him." He answered.

"Kai is working for you? Isn't he Aaron's best man?" Tony questioned.

"It turned out that Kai is in love with Rose and wants to hurt Aaron for having her." He responded. "Your cousin Mia is dating Ryle?"

"Yeah they have been dating for 3 or 4 years." Tony answered.

"I don't like Ryle. He had feelings for Rose before." Blake said surprising us.